TonyMull

Free Member
Aug 8, 2016
Southport
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML-T 580
Exp
We must be mad! We've never driven a motorhome before, but we've decided to jump in with both feet (well four feet) and decided to order our first motorhome a Hymer ML-T 580. The sad thing is we have to wait until a December/January delivery before we can get our eager mits on it. At least the delay is providing the necessary time to thoroughly research what we are getting into.

Our tentative plans for our first trip abroad is to visit Portugal and Spain from Mid February to Mid May.

Bring it on :)

Tony & Pauline

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands. We bought our very much on a whim and certainly never regretted it. I think before zooming off to Spain and Portugal I'd suggest trying France. You might find it surprising.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
TonyMull

TonyMull

Free Member
Aug 8, 2016
Southport
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML-T 580
Exp
We must be mad! We've never driven a motorhome before, but we've decided to jump in with both feet (well four feet) and decided to order our first motorhome a Hymer ML-T 580. The sad thing is we have to wait until a December/January delivery before we can get our eager mits on it. At least the delay is providing the necessary time to thoroughly research what we are getting into.

Our tentative plans for our first trip abroad is to visit Portugal and Spain from Mid February to Mid May.

Bring it on :)

Tony & Pauline

Darn it, I meant EXCITED and not EXITED. Always in a rush :sick:

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Welcome to the most helpful motorhome forum on the internet. Not only will they assist with any questions you may have, they will also help you spend on items you never knew existed:)

As a fellow newbie awaiting collection of our new MH, I'd like to say that the wait will be painless but then I would be lying. We ordered our Burstner in March and it's been agonising:cry:, just two more sleeps:D

Good luck and don't forget to subscribe on here to open up even more benefits(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
image.gif

Kim H

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
Welcome Tony & Pauline. Glad you decided to join, you'll find a wealth of knowledge on here, far more than we could ever give you(y) .....Kim & Anthony.

roadster55

Free Member
Apr 15, 2016
Deepest Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
On and off for 20 years
Welcome. Perfect timing for escaping the miserable UK winter I'd say - in fact why not pick it up (or have it delivered) and then head for the sun!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back