2005 Ducato front seat covers (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Hi, looking for advice please as to where to purchase good quality seat covers for the above.
Bought some off ebay (SB Seat Covers Ltd) and am sending them back as quality and fit were not exactly acceptable for the £80 we paid.
Look forward to your advice.
Thanks
Ian

Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
Never quite understood the sheepskin on seats thing - do you not boil in summer? I'm generally too warm most of the time anyway, I like it to be cold.

I've not long ago put on covers from SB and I think mine are OK - only mistake I made was telling them I had armrests - I do, but they then came with openings not quite in the right place. As the armrests bolt on I should have just got covers without holes and then pierced the fabric for the bolts to go through.

The fit's not perfect but I think I'd only get better if the seats were professionally reupholstered, rather than buying slip-on covers.

The fabric that converters use to recover the original cab seats to match the rest of the van ever seems to be as tough as the original fabric the vehicle makers use. My driver's seat was starting to get tatty by 25k miles, I've seen others the same.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hi, looking for advice please as to where to purchase good quality seat covers for the above.
Bought some off ebay (SB Seat Covers Ltd) and am sending them back as quality and fit were not exactly acceptable for the £80 we paid.
Look forward to your advice.
Thanks
Ian
@Wombles has a new pair of town and country covers for sale

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back