Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I'm having to use my Opera browser as Firefox now refuses point blank to upload any files, photos etc to this site ... I can attach them to emails etc without a problem but not here ... any ideas? I've looked on the web but nothing on there works - running Firefox v.47

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Could be that your computer has a "Flash" issue. Go to your preferences and uncheck Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments See if that helps. (y)

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I'm having to use my Opera browser as Firefox now refuses point blank to upload any files, photos etc to this site ... I can attach them to emails etc without a problem but not here ... any ideas? I've looked on the web but nothing on there works - running Firefox v.47

You've uploaded your quota for this year already Minxy....:D:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Found it - it was Adobe Flash in Plug-ins - I altered it to 'disabled', then 'ask to activate' and then back to 'always active' and it seems to be okay now ...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Spoke too soon, whilst I can now upload again it keeps freezing which it had stopped doing ... looks like it's one or the other! Ever since they did newer versions of Firefox it's been a pain in the bum!

Now back on Opera! :(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back