Marjal (1 Viewer)

Nov 10, 2008
Forest Row, East Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
Just booked it at €299/month inc. everything, from Nov 1st to end December. On line newbie special. I think I picked it up from here?
Now just got to get there.
JK

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just booked it at €299/month inc. everything, from Nov 1st to end December. On line newbie special. I think I picked it up from here?
JK

If you have plot 171 or 173 I hope you dont snore/drink or pass wind.. :winky:

Cos I shall be on plot 172 from the 15th and would not like you to interupt my drinking and and anti social behaviour,, ::bigsmile::thumb:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
JK

seems a very good deal at 10 euro a night............and as I have not got sat dish the tv is handy. Is it situated in an area easiy to cycle around? to the shops, nearest town etc

thinking of heading there myself november and family can join me for christmas.

what kinda weather can be expected nov/dec

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
seems a very good deal at 10 euro a night............and as I have not got sat dish the tv is handy. Is it situated in an area easiy to cycle around? to the shops, nearest town etc

thinking of heading there myself november and family can join me for christmas.

what kinda weather can be expected nov/dec

We lived near there for 7 years,, and we stayed at Marjal last easter.. super site.. outside pool is not likely to be open,, but restaurant (Superb) will be and the bar,, and pretty well every thing is free to residents.

And free WiFi,, be it a bit slow in the evenings and first thing in the morning..

And it is in a pretty flat area,, The town of Guardamar is only a few miles along the coast.

When we lived there we used to have the full English xmas Dinner sat out on the Patio in shorts ::bigsmile: That time of year it does get down to about 6-8 deg at night so long trousers and a jumper..

If you get plot 173 or 171 bring your Sky box and card and a length of sattelite aerial cable and you can latch onto my big dish :thumb:

If you are into beach fishing bring a rod,, and we can go and play.. ::bigsmile:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
If you get plot 173 or 171 bring your Sky box and card and a length of sattelite aerial cable and you can latch onto my big dish :thumb:

If you are into beach fishing bring a rod,, and we can go and play.. ::bigsmile:

thats very kind! and I may buy a sea rod if I come lol Or would they be cheaper in Spain? I always find decathlon in france good value

I am still trying to buck up courage to travel down solo, we still have kids in education and my wife has started a new job so its solo or no go:cry:

I am out of work and nothing around in what I do, so may as well do something:Sad:

Oh! I have a sky box and cable!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
thats very kind! and I may buy a sea rod if I come lol Or would they be cheaper in Spain? I always find decathlon in france good value

I am still trying to buck up courage to travel down solo, we still have kids in education and my wife has started a new job so its solo or no go:cry:

I am out of work and nothing around in what I do, so may as well do something:Sad:

Oh! I have a sky box and cable!

If I remember correctly fishing gear is quite expensive in Spain,, I am more into wreck fishing and I bought a cheap Beachcaster and reel from (Value House) which is one of the cheapo shops,, but will do the job. the site is nearly on the beach a few mins walk, plus there is a little river that runs into the sea.

We sail midnight on the 31st Oct, from Portsmouth and are going to have a slow meander down stopping off at "Tours" for a night then on down to Bob & Di`s campsite "Parc-Verger" staying for a few nights then and after that we go to "Niax" for a couple of nights with a detour to see "Frankie" with a special delivery and then one of my favorite sites which is at "Salou" and head on down to Marjal for the 17th Nov.

If you do make it to "Marjal" it is only a straight road through to "Alicanti Airport" takes about 20-25 mins. If your insurance covers other vehicles and when your wife and children come out you can take my "Toad on a Trailer" to pick them up rather than get a taxi or drag your M/H to the airport.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I have been waiting for a procedure on my eyes for a while and if the specalist says it aint going to happen before Christmas I will probably head on down, fishing rod in hand!.::bigsmile: But It will probably be mid November time..........

24 deg yesterday 23 today..cant be bad. but i quess Nov/Dec will be a lot cooler (and wetter:Sad:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back