Need service in Surrey/Hants/Berks area (1 Viewer)

wind_dancer

Free Member
Jul 10, 2009
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
first
I need to source a good place to get my motorhome serviced. I live near Guildford & Camberley on the border of Surrey & Hampshire (and even Berkshire isn't too far).

My normal garage who I totally trust, has just got cold feet about taking my vehicle in for servicing because of the size. It's a Talbot Voyager 11 (20'7" long).

I look stuck with going to the Peugot main dealer now and I would probably faint at their prices.

Can anyone recommend somewhere please?

Also wondering whether to get the cambelt done. It's 17 years old with 48k.

Thanks
Chris

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi wind dancer

It may be a bit too far away for you, but I have no hesitation in recommending Essanjay in Poole.:thumb:

Essanjay Limited Online

As for the cam belt, get it changed, better safe::bigsmile: than sorry.:Doh:

May 22, 2008
Funster No
S n J are good you can overnight outside their premises and get a hook up somtimes, Steve the owner is a Motorhomer himself so understands all about them. you can also get a bus nearby and spend time in Poole whilst your van is being worked on .:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

schoface

Free Member
Mar 28, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
you can use sutton & eastsurrey water board

I need to source a good place to get my motorhome serviced. I live near Guildford & Camberley on the border of Surrey & Hampshire (and even Berkshire isn't too far).

My normal garage who I totally trust, has just got cold feet about taking my vehicle in for servicing because of the size. It's a Talbot Voyager 11 (20'7" long).

I look stuck with going to the Peugot main dealer now and I would probably faint at their prices.

Can anyone recommend somewhere please?

Also wondering whether to get the cambelt done. It's 17 years old with 48k.

Thanks
Chris[/QUOTE
you can use sutton & eastsurrey water board frenches road redhill they do my van and the service is very good and the price, they do the mot as well
there number is 01737785808

OP
OP
wind_dancer

wind_dancer

Free Member
Jul 10, 2009
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
first
Thanks for your replies. I have had a very chatty call with SnJ who were very helpful. My only concern is if they can't get a hold of a part I'm stuck on their forecourt! (I have a '92 model so it's quite possible). Will see if there is something closer, otherwise I will likely go to them.
Chris

barbt

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
KENT
Funster No
Exp
two
Is Maidstone too far for you?
We use:
KENT KAMPERS
THREE WAYS GARAGE
CHARING HILL
ASHFORD KENT
TN27 ONL

TEL: 01233 712021

I know the address says Ashford but it's actually closer to Maidstone. We bought our MH from them and take it back there to be serviced. They are a small firm and very reasonable prices.

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
service in berks area

HI long lane garage hermitige newbury just off jun13 m4 familey run garage full mot centre all types of m/h work they take on all marquis chieveley work we used them all the time until two weeks ago sold m/h gone back to caravanning also barnes garage arrowhead road theale they are just off jun 12 m4 they are approved by the caravan club hope this may be of some help you tony

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back