Free Member
May 18, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
10yrs. & 20yrs towing.
Well I'll be damned. I've just realised that my 2007 Chausson has no towing eye fitted.

I wouldn't mind, but we've had it since this Feb. & never spotted it before. If I had I'd have tried to get one from the MH dealer. :Doh: There's just a hole in the bumper & a threaded location for the eye. Looking on the web at the front end of Chausson & other makes, none have a towing eye fitted?:whatthe: Looks like another arm & a leg for the local Renault dealer. I reckon it'll be pointless talking to the MH chappies.

BeeJay

S

stagman

Deleted User
Well I'll be damned. I've just realised that my 2007 Chausson has no towing eye fitted.

I wouldn't mind, but we've had it since this Feb. & never spotted it before. If I had I'd have tried to get one from the MH dealer. :Doh: There's just a hole in the bumper & a threaded location for the eye. Looking on the web at the front end of Chausson & other makes, none have a towing eye fitted?:whatthe: Looks like another arm & a leg for the local Renault dealer. I reckon it'll be pointless talking to the MH chappies.

BeeJay

My towing eye is in the Jack pack :thumb:

Spacerunner

Free Member
Apr 7, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Its under the front passenger seat in a polystyrene box which, among other things contains wheel removal tools.

Blurry good handover you had then!

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
if its not there visit a good scrap yard bet they will kust give it to you.

OP
OP
Kanberlingo

Kanberlingo

Free Member
May 18, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
10yrs. & 20yrs towing.
Erm! wot a plonker!:Doh: That really was a senior moment:RollEyes: I'd checked the jack pack when we first took delivery & obviously I'd seen it in there. Oh dear, Oh dear oh dear, oh dear oh dear oh dear. I'll get me coat.

Cheers stagman.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

stagman

Deleted User
Erm! wot a plonker!:Doh: That really was a senior moment:RollEyes: I'd checked the jack pack when we first took delivery & obviously I'd seen it in there. Oh dear, Oh dear oh dear, oh dear oh dear oh dear. I'll get me coat.

Cheers stagman.

No problem .It comes to us all:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Kanberlingo

Kanberlingo

Free Member
May 18, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
10yrs. & 20yrs towing.
SWMBO graciously suggests that given a few months, I'll discover that there's no towing eye for the MH, just a hole in the bumper. ??????????????????
Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back