Yet another aires video......Montreuil-Bellay. (1 Viewer)

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Third video edited and uploaded in three days.
My remaining brain cells are worn out and exhausted and my super fast (Ha,Ha) BT broadband is in a greater state of collapse than before.
Over 4 hours to upload 4 mins 53 seconds of compressed video. :rolleyes::( Oh the joys of rural living.

Never mind. I hope some of you will find it useful.

Richard.

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks for having the patience to upload this Richard, great video and good quality too.

I have revisited your blog to read about your travels, where to next do you think?

Paul

OP
OP
Clarky
Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Thanks for having the patience to upload this Richard, great video and good quality too.

I have revisited your blog to read about your travels, where to next do you think?

Paul
Thanks Paul.
All compliments are gratefully accepted. (y):LOL::LOL:

We are off again mid August but not sure where too yet.
Our last trip to France was curtailed by fuel strikes, floods and poor weather so we might try to make up for that and head for the Pyrenees again. On the other hand it might be Germany, or........or.
The joys of a motorhome in Europe, no planning necessary, just go and follow the good weather. :):)

Richard.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks Paul.
All compliments are gratefully accepted. (y):LOL::LOL:

We are off again mid August but not sure where too yet.
Our last trip to France was curtailed by fuel strikes, floods and poor weather so we might try to make up for that and head for the Pyrenees again. On the other hand it might be Germany, or........or.
The joys of a motorhome in Europe, no planning necessary, just go and follow the good weather. :):)

Richard.

Quite agree Richard, we are spoilt for choice. We went to Bodensee (aka Lake Constance) last year. Pleasant journey from Calais and plenty of stellplatz to choose from. Have fun wherever you choose to go.

Paul

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back