Polish viaToll box (1 Viewer)

Jan 9, 2013
Newbury
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2000
Having just returned from an extended European trip, wanted to make others aware that the toll system in Poland has been updated this summer.

As a motorhome over 3.5T, we had to rent a viaToll box. We picked it up at a Shell petrol station near Oswiecim and returned in at the German border. Pretty straightforward and more friendly approach than the dreaded Austrian Go-Box! And the system ended up only charging us about £3 .....

Broken Link Removed

Our Bumble

Free Member
Jul 1, 2016
Manchester, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks for this Roxie. We are heading over to Poland in a few weeks, so will check out the link

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
We should have been going to Poland in September, but because of my husband's accident we have cancelled our trip. We are, though, going in June next year to trek in the Tatras mountains. We are then proposing to drive to Sweden and then into Norway.

What we are interested in is the condition of the Polish roads. If anyone has any information we would be grateful. @Our Bumble I will keep following your blog for info.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Our Bumble

Free Member
Jul 1, 2016
Manchester, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
We should have been going to Poland in September, but because of my husband's accident we have cancelled our trip. We are, though, going in June next year to trek in the Tatras mountains. We are then proposing to drive to Sweden and then into Norway.

Oh dear Judith I do hope he is OK and nothing too serious.
Will let you know what Polish roads are like and will be thinking about you on our travels x x x

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Oh dear Judith I do hope he is OK and nothing too serious.
Will let you know what Polish roads are like and will be thinking about you on our travels x x x

He fell down a cliff a month ago and broke some ribs and bruised a lung but he's recovered rapidly and we're off for the summer (again) tomorrow.

Thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 13, 2011
Stoney Stanton
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
Roxie thanks for that but do you have to pay tolls under 3500kgs and if so what is the procedure. We are hoping to go next year to Auschwitz. I have been told there are some good campsites around

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back