• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Dining table from Autotrail (1 Viewer)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We just collected our Autotrail Cheyenne and have no need for the dining table and we want to buy a smaller one. Anyone want one? I'm not sure what to ask for it. Any ideas. Anyone?
Perfect as new condition.
I'll post a picture soon but if you have an Autotrail I'm sure you know what they look like . With the black granite worktop.
We're in Wellington near Taunton until Friday then we'll be Cheltenham for 11 days.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
IMHO,Dont split your van up, if you dont use it store it at home, put it back when and if you sell.
If you must, ask circa £80 as an average more or less to suite your value
G

Jun 14, 2011
Grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
7 years
I agree store it until you sell it (if you have the room). You will loose more when you trade it in than you will get for it now

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Cant store it anywhere as are living the dream! ! and the last 3 vans we traded in they weren't interested in the freestanding table.
We gave the last one to Son in law to use on his allotment, shame, he lives too far away now.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
You got to start thinking out the box
Hand Table in to nearest Police station, they have to keep it 6 months
Go back at 5.9 months and claim it
Hand into next nearest police station(y)

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Ok. Im on a campsite in wellington and have it for sale outside the van for £40 ono. If anyone wants it we're here until Friday when we move to Cheltenham.

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
We have found our 2nd table (we have 2), too large and heavy to be useable. I've just read a review of a similar van in the MMM with the same comment made, and there is also an article on making a lighter a more useable table.
Possibly manufacturers are over-engineering tables, perhaps be cause they make the van look better in the saleroom?

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
if you could get materials together to parcel it up, I will buy it and arrange courier too

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Agree they are too big. @rupert made us a smaller one and the original is stored up the loft along with the new carpets.

Will bring them down when we want to sell one day.

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Ok.
if you could get materials together to parcel it up, I will buy it and arrange courier too
I'll try and arrange packaging. I'll ask at the site. They are usually pretty good. We'll be there within the hour. We're out for lunch now.

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
@Welsh girl
Off topic so I'll say sorry now lol
What campsite are you on in Wellington
Our niece lives there and we'd like to visit

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
@Welsh girl
Off topic so I'll say sorry now lol
What campsite are you on in Wellington
Our niece lives there and we'd like to visit
We're at Cadeside caravan park,Nynehead rd, caravan club, it's a very nice area, close to bus stops for Taunton and all surrounding areas.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We have found our 2nd table (we have 2), too large and heavy to be useable. I've just read a review of a similar van in the MMM with the same comment made, and there is also an article on making a lighter a more useable table.
Possibly manufacturers are over-engineering tables, perhaps be cause they make the van look better in the saleroom?
Think the large heavy duty tables are so that they are strong enough to be the base for a bed which is good for selling but a pain to use if not needed!

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Think the large heavy duty tables are so that they are strong enough to be the base for a bed which is good for selling but a pain to use if not needed!
Luckily not needed for the bed as we have 2 singles which the middle pulls into a large king size if needed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back