• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Drive away awning. (1 Viewer)

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Anyone interested in a 300 x 300 riversway leisure mobil 300 driveaway awning? £50. Will be at the Northern fix it, flog it, fish it meet and Malvern. Only selling because it's a bit difficult for me to put up on my own in a breeze and I've bought a pop up one.

Attachments

• SAM_0400.JPG
    SAM_0400.JPG
    278 KB · Views: 55

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
We had one once, but I drove off and didn't miss it for over a week, then couldn't remember where I left it..........It's probably still there. Wherever that is. :( It's been an odd year. :cry: It's been an odd life. If you find one just sitting on a pitch, let me know. I mean, one that looks as though it's been home alone for a while. :cry::cry: It was pink......Or grey. You cant miss it. The wife is still inside. :)

PAT N PAUL

Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
retford nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato MWB selfbuild
Exp
1 year
interested in the awning but don't know how id get to pick it up any ideas ? I live in Nottinghamshire
regards landyman

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Can I have first refusal on @Tootles wife if anyone finds his awning?
I take it you have met the lovely Ali? after all those years caring for and putting up with Dave, I dont give much for your chances

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Wendy, I could drop the awning off at Retford for Landyman at the weekend prior to going to the meet if I can get it off you. Unfortunately I have to leave the rally early (Saturday morning), or else could have had a couple of days away at Clumber and delivered then. Alternative is to deliver when we go to Lincoln but that isn't until September.

Just let me know if I can assist.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wendo55
Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Thanks Carol . Just looked on Google maps and @landyman you are only 14 miles from Huxey where the flog it, fish it, fix it meet is next week. I'll be there weds to Sunday.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back