Free Member
Jul 17, 2016
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Hi to you all from a newbie.
Just wanted to ask all you experienced vanners if any one had hearded or used one of these boxes that could be used in all three countries (France.spain.portugal) ?I know that I should relax and not really use the motorways? But needs must at times and SWMBO doesn't want to be messing about at toll booths! So for the sake of harmony in the van PLEASE HELP!!!
Thanks

Oct 12, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2011 therefore I'm not a newbie anymore
I have used the Sanef Tag for two years now and it is a great piece of Kit, well worth the initial deposit and the 10E a year to use.

It stops the OH leaning out the Van or having to get out the van when paying on the motorway, did I say it stops you queuing as well!

Only works in France though!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

stuartap

Free Member
Jul 17, 2016
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Thanks for the quick replies, that bip and go seems to fit most of my requirement will ring them tomorrow for more information cheers

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2014
Norfolk and Correze, France
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Had one for 5 years many moons ago. Now starting again.
I have a Sanef one and a Vinci one as well. They are both currently used for my car and my son's car. As I have a French bank account it was easy to open both. It doesn't matter which autoroutes you use as they all work on them all.

I have twice in 10 years or so had to change the Sanef doofer as it failed. They very quickly sent me a replacement and you send back the duff one. Just this last week my son had trouble with the Vinci one failing on his journey here.

I thought to myself that if they sent the replacement to our French house if it didn't get here in time for his departure he could take my Sanef one and I could use the Vinci one when it came.

I hadn't reckoned on outstanding service from Vinci. I went online to report the problem and the website took me through some questions and eventually asled me if I would like to collect the replacement from a choice of numerous newsagents/tabacs.

After I chose the nearest one I received an email confirming it. Next day another email confirming doofer en route to the shop. Yesterday a thrid message advising the doofer had arrived at the shop and it included a photo of the shop to help find it. It's there for 14 days for me to collect.

Vinci also has the advantage that if you use it for a car you can pay the car park charges with it if it's one of their car parks.

Wouldn't be without one now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2014
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
I should have guessed my boast would completely bu**er that.
Went to the tabac this morning. Total looks of confusion until one lady told me that a packet arrived the other day and as they knew nothing about it they sent it back to La Poste.
La Poste had no sign of it. I guess it may well be heading back to Vinci. Doh!
So much for French efficiency.

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2014
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
So the French post is as bad as ours
Not La Poste but the plonkers in the tabac who obviously have never had a packet from Vinci before. I think the franchise of the tabacs they use are Relais Kiala but I now await Vinci's answer to my email asking them to send it to my French house.
I should have known it was too good to be true.
Have a look on Vinci's website http://en.sites.vinci-autoroutes.com/ as they may have a system for use of the doofer in other countries.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back