Morocco bound 2017 (1 Viewer)

Jan 16, 2016
Armadale
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Oct 2015
will keep in touch and catch up in Morocco. Hoping to go for 3 months this time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
We will be following your thread and hope you all have a great time. We have decided to give it a miss this year and do Spain and Portugal instead, leaving the UK mid Feb to give us more exposure to good weather in April - June.
Will probably take a green card anyway just in case Spanish weather is crap and we can quickly cross and head down for the heat.
Safe Travels.

Sep 4, 2013
North Hants
Funster No
MH
Chatsworth CV40
Exp
Motorhome since 1997 Camping since 1990
We will be following your thread and hope you all have a great time. We have decided to give it a miss this year and do Spain and Portugal instead, leaving the UK mid Feb to give us more exposure to good weather in April - June.
Will probably take a green card anyway just in case Spanish weather is crap and we can quickly cross and head down for the heat.
Safe Travels.

It will be a shame to miss all of the photos you post. The positive though is we will get to see more of Spain and Portugal

Colin

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Good price. :)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
If this is going to be the morocco 2017 thread, may I suggest you let Terry L know as he may want to update his downloads in the Resources section and put out some guidance to those who are going for the first time. (Maybe a tad early but it does give people plenty of notice and time to prepare).
Safe Travels.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
On it @PhilandMena although a quick scan looks to be reasonably current.

For the benefit of others thinking of going to Morocco, I put an article in "Resources" covering the need-to-know bits based on our visits and contributions from others. The "Morocco 2016" and "Morocco 2015" threads also good source of info.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Probably all gone by now.
I did phone and was quoted 650 one way pet friendly cabin.
4 berth outside, the dearest they have lol

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Might do Poole to cherbourg. Not too expensive and very fast :)

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
We'll stick with the good old tunnel and enjoy a steady run south. Don't do ferries - especially in January......!

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Oh no,don't go to Morocco you might meet some of them Muslims.You might die!!! don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

There that's that out of the way,now this thread can get on and do what it should and inform people.(y) Hopefully see you all there..................Safe travels.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
By the way ! For all you newbies, Terry L is a brilliant guide/adviser.
Have a great trip,

Phil, you flatter me - I'm no different to anyone else who's been to Morocco and I'm not particularly knowledgeable, you are better at that! However what I enjoy doing is helping others and, like many here on the forum, I'm quite willing to help out wherever I can. As regards Morocco, others helped me out on our first time, which was pretty daunting; I'm just returning the favour.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Oh no,don't go to Morocco you might meet some of them Muslims.You might die!!! don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

There that's that out of the way,now this thread can get on and do what it should and inform people.(y) Hopefully see you all there..................Safe travels.

Don't think you'll be the last doom merchant do you:D There, that's got that out of the way too!

198d

Free Member
Jul 30, 2016
New Forest
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
2 years
We're hoping to cross to Morocco around christmas time this year, first time driving over! Leaving next Sunday Newhaven - Dieppe and slowly making the trip down.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
We're hoping to cross to Morocco around christmas time this year, first time driving over! Leaving next Sunday Newhaven - Dieppe and slowly making the trip down.

See you're a new member so :welcome3: to the Fun!

If you haven't already, take a look in the "Resources" section (dark blue line at top of page) where there is an article which contains much of what you need to know. Also if you've a day or two to spare :))) peruse the Morocco 2014, 2015 and 2016 threads.

We're sort of planning to go mid-January so may see you there. Happy travels.

Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011
How many funsters are making the trip over this year ? we are planning first week of Jan again,

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
We're going !
But not until September

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries