Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
weht to siverstone this weekend we took the monaco witch has not bin used for a wile any way tried to use the heating furnis but nothing hapend tried the air con that did the same power to the control box but that is all we got yes we did have full gass tank and were on eleky it looks like a nother expencive job or is there a fuse that i dont now about ?:Sad:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
weht to siverstone this weekend we took the monaco witch has not bin used for a wile any way tried to use the heating furnis but nothing hapend tried the air con that did the same power to the control box but that is all we got yes we did have full gass tank and were on eleky it looks like a nother expencive job or is there a fuse that i dont now about ?:Sad:

:Smile: Hi LyndonRV. What Furnace is it and what is the controller? I had the same problem when I first got the Newmar. I didn't know at the time how to change the controller over from Aircon to Furnace. I did eventally and it worked a treat after I had done all the usuall strip job of just about everything connected to the Furnace/Aircon/Contoller. :Doh:

OP
OP
LyndonRV

LyndonRV

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
air con is working now on both zone 1 and zone 2 firnace is only working in zone 2 i have second firnace in zone 1 wich is nor firing up

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back