• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 7 inch falcon truck sat nav (1 Viewer)

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
I'm selling our truck/motorhome sat nav
We bought it last October at the nec
You can input length height width and weight of your vehicle so you can avoid certain roads to suit your unit
It's got approx 25000 sites installed from various clubs such as caravan club,caravan and camping,acsi and some others it's also compatible with reversing cameras both hard wired and wireless
Comes complete charging and pc connection cable,240v charger,suction mount,sun visor and carry case
Will post and buyers cost of £5.00
Price of sat nav £100 ono

Jul 26, 2015
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Hoping to buy 2016
Exp
None whatsoever
I think my hubby would be interested in this,he will be home in around 20 mins so can let you know for defo then.

OP
OP
Paul and Kate

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
Yes no problem were up till around half nine

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 26, 2015
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Hoping to buy 2016
Exp
None whatsoever
Hubby home.....he has ordered a new Sat Nav today!!
Hope you sell yours quickly

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi, could you provide a link to the exact one you have so I can have a look at the spec please.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
If Minxy Girl doesn't have it I'll buy it.
Thanks Keith
Hi @Keith777 , as hubby's gone to bed and I don't want to wake him (he's got a bad cough so didn't sleep well last night) if you want to go ahead and buy it then do so with my blessing as I won't be able to get back to the OP until tomorrow night at the earliest.

Sep 12, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Transit coachbuilt
Exp
8years & counting
Leave it till tomorrow then, don't want to step on your toes, at least Paul and Kate know they have a sale either way -
Get hubby some covonia !

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hi @Keith777 , as hubby's gone to bed and I don't want to wake him (he's got a bad cough so didn't sleep well last night) if you want to go ahead and buy it then do so with my blessing as I won't be able to get back to the OP until tomorrow night at the earliest.

@Minxy Girl @Keith777
Just wondering if your still interested in the sat nav
TIA
As above, Mel is nursing an ill husband so wont get back online till tonight I believe

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Hi guys, sorry for not coming back to you yesterday, by the time we'd been to our static and cleared out a load of stuff then got back home, we were both shattered so I didn't even turn on my laptop!

@Paul and Kate thanks for waiting for me to get back to you but hubby's going to stick with his existing sat nav for a while and see if he can sort it out for what the needs so please let @Keith777 have it.

Mel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back