Hymer B-DL Launch at Travelworld (1 Viewer)

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Me & Jo went down to Travelworld this morning for the launch of the new Hymer B-DL model.Nice Motorhome with various lengths and layouts to suite most .Hymer have designed the B-DL with weight reduction and increased payload very much in the thoughts of the designers.I think the B-DL is destined to make a big impact on the Motorhome market.
Brian & Jo

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 117
OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Pics attached

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 116

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We're many people there Brian.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Nice van but same old tiny lounge just can't get my head around them.

We were very keen to get a new van this year but decided to spend money having some refurb work done at Hambiltons as there is nothing new that comes close to ours for quality space and payload especially at 7.5 mts
Hambiltons are booked nearly a year ahead as so many folks are apparently coming to the same decision.

Would love a new van but can't find one to match our needs the nearest is a Hymer B544 4250kg model but would need a trailer for bike and not fussed on going back down that route and the price new is ridiculous for such a small van.

Oct 18, 2014
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B598 PL
Exp
Since 2013
Smart looking van.
Be interesting to see if they follow these two up with a variety of layouts, will depend on how these sell I guess.

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
We're many people there Brian.

Martin
Hi Martin over the 3days I think they have had about 120 attend so pretty good really I thought.i suppose the bottom line for travelworld is how many were there to buy.I was talking to Karl and they had taken orders for 6 B-DL,s over the 3days .
Brian & Jo

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin over the 3days I think they have had about 120 attend so pretty good really I thought.i suppose the bottom line for travelworld is how many were there to buy.I was talking to Karl and they had taken orders for 6 B-DL,s over the 3days .
Brian & Jo
Better off doing that than going to a big outdoor show and selling the same or less.

I bet you weren't tempted though(y)

Martin

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Better off doing that than going to a big outdoor show and selling the same or less.

I bet you weren't tempted though(y)

Martin
Karl did say that they were not doing any shows next year only the October NEC.
Brian & Jo

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
German A Class vans , all cab n garage and no knickers . I really can't see the attraction apart from willy waving to the ill informed on motorhome forums .

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
German A Class vans , all cab n garage and no knickers . I really can't see the attraction apart from willy waving to the ill informed on motorhome forums .
To be fair lots of people would not be without a garage, I know I wouldn't, they might look all cab to you but the steering wheel is in the same position as on the Coachbuilt version and the front is in the same place assuming it's a Fiat or Merc if it's on an IVECO the whole dashboard is closer to the front of the van than it would be on the Coachbuilt equivalent so more space for the same length. So apart from that it's more space in the front of the van because it's wider, better insulation and a nice big windscreen to take in the views, as for wildly waving I can't comment as it not my primary hobby.

Martin

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp

Really:rolleyes:

Well I do have a German A class big cab huge garage.
Oh and I have a monster willy.
If you got it flaunt it.
So :lips::moon2::):)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back