Free Member
Sep 4, 2009
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper
Exp
Returning after break
Hi all Bubble here again we are getting a little fed up we have looked at 7 motorhomes now all rubbish are there no good ones left.If anyone can help we are looking for a 1990-1994 Hymer coachbuilt or A class thanks to everyone who has replyed Gary & Lynne.

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
can it be a lefthanddrive??

Maddie

P.S. how much can I spend, please. seriously, I'll have a look for you but obviously need some cash to play with!!

Kind regards

Last edited:

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
Hi bubble have you had a look at the classifieds on this site there are a couple of decent hymers there ,also does it have to be hymer,there area lot of other decent european vans. Best of luck hope you're out on the road soon with your dream van:thumb:

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
Patience Bubble, patience.

I have looked at dozens but I know I will know when I find THE ONE. :ROFLMAO:

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
Bubble, there is a 1994 RHD Hymer in the classified ads on here. We sold it to the current owner who used it for a 3 month trip to Europe and is now selling. Obviously I can only vouch for it when I owned it, but it was in good nick then.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Bubble, only 7 ? you have only scratched the surface :ROFLMAO: 101 Hymers for sale at the moment on Autotrader and lots on ebay :ROFLMAO: Lots of tired (interiors ) ones around, with a little touching up / new interior (around 1500 diy -couple of weeks ::bigsmile:) you could actually make a profit :ROFLMAO:
terry

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Hi:thumb:

As already said, patience and pesiverance(another word I can't spell:Blush:), ie don't give up.

We and others have been lucky and found what we want quickley but many take ages, and trust me the wait will be worth it, MHs what ever the type and your use are sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun:thumb:

OP
OP
bubble

bubble

Free Member
Sep 4, 2009
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper
Exp
Returning after break
Found one at last

Hi thanks for all your help but we have found a Motorhome at last.It's a 1993 Hymer 55 Coachbuilt.
Only thing missing is a tow bar anyone got any ideas of one.Thanks Gary & Lynne.:Smile:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi thanks for all your help but we have found a Motorhome at last.It's a 1993 Hymer 55 Coachbuilt.
Only thing missing is a tow bar anyone got any ideas of one.Thanks Gary & Lynne.:Smile:

i doubt you'll get one 'off the shelf' and expect to pay between £350 and £500 fitted.

google 'motorhome towbars' for manufacturers.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back