Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
:roflmto:just booked with park resorts .to go to ty mawr caravan park north wales for 3 nights from Monday to Thursday with elec £18 all in

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Being a dedicated wild camper/parker I don't know what to say, commiserations maybe. And as I lived in North Wales for 34 years and know the weather... well...

I hope you have a wonderfull time, the scenary is great, its a pity that it cant be cut loose from the UK and towed to the Med somewere.

Doug...

Last edited:

John H

Free Member
Sep 2, 2009
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
3rd year
:roflmto:just booked with park resorts .to go to ty mawr caravan park north wales for 3 nights from Monday to Thursday with elec £18 all in

Thats a great price, if it's the Ty Mawr site I'm thinking of on Anglesey I'm sure you will enjoy your stay, and you have a great base to explore North Wales.

Regards, john

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Have a great time, just looked it up, looks and sounds good. For £6 per night enjoy:thumb:
Amanda wanted us to book but hospital appointments this week:cry:
Have fun x

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
haven on east cost were offering £99 for 30 days in October with electric .:Eeek:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Just come back from 6 days at Presthaven Sands Prestayn for £41 with electric, swimming pool etc, but best for us right outside the gate was the cycle way so we could cycle along the coast in complete safety. and the estuary with all the sea birds was worth taking the bino's for. Also very close to Conway etc, which has great parking for motorhomes. Carol.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back