Jun 19, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello Everyone

Our wonderful first motorhome arrived at the dealership yesterday after ordering from NEC last October. It's been a long 9 months of waiting, I feel like we've been through some sort of pregnancy

We just have to wait for a few things to be added, then hopefully next week sometime, fingers crossed, we should be able to start our motorhome journey

Hubby retired earlier this year, we have three pugs, first wonderful granddaughter arrived February 29th - what a year!

I've spent hours reading all of your posts and comments. I've learnt so much already - thank you.

We don't have many immediate plans - first night sleeping on drive, second night on a local campsite, then we'll just see where the sun's shining and where we fancy visiting I suppose.

So excited and looking forward to all sorts of adventures.

Hope to meet lots of you on the way x

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello and welcome to the Fun
upload_2016-7-2_8-50-30.png

We don't have many immediate plans - we'll just see where the sun's shining and where we fancy visiting I suppose.
That's the right spirit (y)

Oh - and don't forget to video the handover of your van! You'll be too excited to remember ANYthing :)

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
:HelloThere:
And
:welcomesign:
Don't keep us all in suspense.............what have you bought.........got any pics (y)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome, exciting times ahead, as you say lots of information on here, any questions just ask someone usually had the answer.
:welcomesign:

OP
OP
LittleRiaHen

LittleRiaHen

Free Member
Jun 19, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
We've bought a Pilote G700

Not really got any inside photos yet cos we just popped into Hayes yesterday as soon as we received the "It's here!" email The team were already working on the inside adding television etc so we left them to it

OP
OP
LittleRiaHen

LittleRiaHen

Free Member
Jun 19, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi @movan Looking forward to getting out and about. Meeting up with all of you, learning about motorhoming, interesting places to visit and where to buy fabulous hats - love it ☺️

Jan 31, 2016
Halifax
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 9097F
Exp
June 2016
Sweeet van we were looking at these at NEC also but decided against a new one for our first van so went for a second hand Rapido however these are still on my future wish list.
We must have gone back to the Pilote stand a dozen times. It was the Pilote A class that made my mind up between a coachbuilt and an A class.
Have fun I am sure you will enjoy it

OP
OP
LittleRiaHen

LittleRiaHen

Free Member
Jun 19, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
@Jagtazman I know what you mean, we did exactly the same, after traipsing around motorhome dealers for about five years, we eventually went to NEC last October for all three days. I think we were just so worn out, when Hayes made us a great offer, we succumbed because we couldn't face looking any more o_O We loved the Rapido models too, in the end the Pilote G700GJ ticked most of our wish list. It's been a long wait tho :think:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back