Rally Chat Misterton Meet - The Epilogue (1 Viewer)

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Funsters,

We (runrig n shirlandy) would like to thank our fantastic friends - Val, Rob, Jeff, Andrea, Shaun, Nickki, Dave, Amanda, Steve, Claire, Jane & Graham for all the help they have given us in order to make this meet come together. There were others who help in many ways i.e. erecting the Bedouin tent even washing up, to all of you we cannot thank you enough.

Also all you fantastic funsters who entered into the spirit of the meet wearing your Hawiian outfits and also those who let me adorn them with flowers and leis for our own David Bailey to take outstanding pictures. Suggy, Graham & Vinny not forgetting our own up and coming young musician 9 year old Evie for entertaining us. The Hog Roast was a new addition to our meet instead of the communal BBQ so that the chefs could enjoy themselves and get ready for the big breakfast on Sunday morning which we hope you enjoyed.

Regretfully we have no control over the weather so our proposed programme of music by Catch 23 could not take place, as well as the hula dancing and limbo dancing, so extra thanks to our own musicians did a sterling job of taking over to keep you entertained. We would like point out that we do not take out any mony for bacon, sausage, eggs etc., and all money goes to the charity.

Lastly your generosity over the weekend of the meet has raise £611.15p which we will send to the Charity HELP FOR HEROES.

Thanks once again many thanks to you all and if we have missed anyone who helped (you know who you are), we are sorry.

Sheila, Mick, Shirl and Andy xx
:h: :party2::thanks3::glitter:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Sorry we weren't better organised. Should have done part Bagwell and part Misterton

Sounded like a great meet and the pictures were great (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Sounded like a great meet and the pictures were great

......and I carried a bottle of malt to the tents in the evening. Not that I took it out of the bag I just carried to the tent and back to the van.......

It was our 1st time at Misterton & really just to catch up with @Popeye but it was great

Sorry we missed you leaving Debs, I was up at the crack of sparrow fart too, well 7.45 but playing with my..........computer. I'm up at the falkirk wheel tonight.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
......and I carried a bottle of malt to the tents in the evening. Not that I took it out of the bag I just carried to the tent and back to the van.......

Sorry we missed you leaving Debs, I was up at the crack of sparrow fart too, well 7.45 but playing with my..........computer. I'm up at the falkirk wheel tonight.
I'll know to knock next time.....didn't like to as all your blinds were shut....:whistle: ;)

Edit:
P.s.
Are you having a ride????

...........................On the wheel & to the Kelpies?????

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I reckon we should yes. This is the view from the van tonight.
Can't load it sorry

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Are you doing a 2017 meet?
When will you start the list please? ?
Ta, Sue

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Funsters,

Here is a copy of the letter/receipt from Help for Heroes for your magnificent donations from the Misterton meet in June this year.
A heart felt thanks to you all.

Attachments

• Misterton Help for Heros Donation 2016.pdf
    491.1 KB · Views: 48

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back