All booked in @Vanbitz (1 Viewer)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
We have just arrived at Cornish Farm for 3 nights ... nice site but boy the noise from the M5 is a pain!
.Growler, non start and inverter due to be fitted tomorrow.
If you're paying full price to stay at Cornish Farm then fair enough
If you're staying there compliments of Eddie and family, I'd accept their kind hospitality with good grace.

We had a great stay as have many others.

Hope you enjoy it too

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 1, 2015
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Frankia 840GD
Exp
Since 2015
Had the growler and non starter fitted by Vanbitz last year. A bit of advice remember to turn off the non starter before you try to start it and end and end up effing and blinding at your new motorhome will not start. Only to be told (after I have called the RAC) by the missus. Why don't you try switching off the non starter. :rolleyes:

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
Excellent service for vanbitz picked ours up a week ago. Wanted to stay at the site but had to get home :( lovely site really enjoyed it when we stayed a couple of years ago :)

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
We have just arrived at Cornish Farm for 3 nights ... nice site but boy the noise from the M5 is a pain!
.Growler, non start and inverter due to be fitted tomorrow.
Really! I didn't hear a thing when I was there, in fact I found it positively peaceful, but I do live next to a railway line and under the flight path of RAF Odiham! :D
You will not be unhappy with the gadgets, and make sure you avail yourself of the free coffee :D

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
I am there this thursday for friday fitting so will find out for myself, its been quiet here at bagwell so hope the wind is in the right direction for cornish farm:)

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
We were there beginning of last week and absolutely loved it. Great to see Eddie and Lynne again, and Ash was brilliant explaining our new Strikeback Alarm. Thank you guys!!!

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
We were at Cornish Farm last Friday. Could hear the traffic noise over the torrential rain in the roof. Either that or the bitzmeisters special hot chocolate kicked in. :D Thanks for fitting me in at the last min guys.

Feb 5, 2009
South Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 in MH, 15 in Caravan
And a free pitch at Cornish Farm campsite !
But did you get the complimentary case of vintage champagne, a carton of finest beluga caviar, a dozen red roses & a dozen native oyster?
If not you were done...:LOL::LOL:

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
But did you get the complimentary case of vintage champagne, a carton of finest beluga caviar, a dozen red roses & a dozen native oyster?
If not you were done...:LOL::LOL:
No we had the normal 'Mind Over Matter' service

Eddie don't mind - and the customer don't matter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back