Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
best try again tomorrow with this question . sorry but its a bit late tonight. cheers alan.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
had an interesting chat to the man at malvern m,home show. very neat electric box picks up the slowing down moytion n puts on the brakes . very nice piece of kit. as to the aframe again very nice put together frame . reminds me of the un braked aframes sold in the states and here a few years ago for vw,s . thereal point is an a frame can be easily constructed have a braked hitch conected by a bit of bowden cable type wire to your brake pedal. very cheaply. its all old hat except this crowd use a childs computer type game to work the brakes. give them 10 out of 10 for effort. have a look at it at the shows its quite a near bit of kit.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
had an interesting chat to the man at malvern m,home show. very neat electric box picks up the slowing down moytion n puts on the brakes . very nice piece of kit. as to the aframe again very nice put together frame . reminds me of the un braked aframes sold in the states and here a few years ago for vw,s . the real point is an a frame can be easily constructed have a braked hitch conected by a bit of bowden cable type wire to your brake pedal. very cheaply. its all old hat except this crowd use a childs computer type game to work the brakes. give them 10 out of 10 for effort. have a look at it at the shows its quite a nice bit of kit. but i shant be buying one.

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Smile: In other words it works the same as my Brake Buddy in a smaller package. Good for them if the price is right. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back