Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I just found this that may be of interest to some.

Online holiday motorhome exchange opens

A new website has been created to allow the exchange of holiday motorhomes and campervans.

The site follows the approach of a holiday exchange scheme, where owners exchange houses and more recently boats to have all the convenience of a property overseas.

The www.motorhomeholidayswap.com site details motorhomes and their owners throughout the world from which can be made available.

Motorhome owners are invited to provide their details together with the type of vehicle, its facilities and the area in which it is based.

"Owners can have the reassurance that they will exchange with like minded people who care about their motorhomes," said founder Chris Farrow, a motorhome owner from Hexham in Northumberland.

There are people exchanging from Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Austria, Spain, England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales, he said.

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Sounds like a good idea for those who want to explore somewhere further afield, like the Americas or Australia.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I agree, it does sound like a good idea, I know that house swaps work but with the odd horror story. I just don't know if I could hand my pride and joy over to someone I didn't know. In fact now I've thought about it for a second..... I couldn't :eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

V

vanessa

Deleted User
:roflmto: I couldn't do a house swap with someone I didn't know, that's for sure.

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:whatthe: It could turn out like the Wife Swap reality TV. :whatthe:

:Cool: Wouldn't swap my Newmar but I might swap our Dethleffs for a Monaco? ::bigsmile:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Different people have different standards. Having looked round second hand m/homes before we bought and were horrified at the state they were in I wouldn't let anyone else use mine!
:whatthe::rofl:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
If anyone would like to swap their Monaco for my MH, please pm me :ROFLMAO:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH