• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 2 Folding Electric Bikes, Plus 2 batteries each (1 Viewer)

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
I have finally decided to sell our 2 electric bikes, we have had these for about 4 years but have not used them for at least 2 years. I also brought a new battery for each bike last year thinking that we would be back using them but this is not to be (due to medical condition). So they are up for sale, they are in very good condition as you can see from the photo's. There are a few marks (wear and tear) but they are both work perfectly. I have been charging both batteries approx every 3 months as instructed when i brought them. They dont have any paper work (been too long) . Any viewing/test ride is welcome, may even be able to deliver if anywhere near us i.e. Basingstoke.

Price is £500 for the pair, no offers as this is a fraction of what we paid and well worth it.

Feel free to ask any questions

The pro team bike can be used either by pedalling (pedal assist) or by using the throttle on the handlebar. More info can be found on this link which i found <Broken link removed>
The Xerotech ePedal Traveller bike is pedal assist, it does not have a throttle. It does have a 6 Speed gears, 36v 10ah battery.

upload_2016-6-18_18-45-24.jpeg

upload_2016-6-18_18-45-37.jpeg

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
I would love to keep them but after the last few days it is clear they will now never be used, any questions just ask away. i will leave on here for a few weeks then off to the dreaded ebay. Still early days :)

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Would you be prepared to sell them individually?

Never thought about it to be honest, i may consider it if they dont sell but i would prefer to let them go together.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
We are currently at the bagwell rally, Weymouth and have 1 electric bike already. Just need one more.

signworks

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2013
wrose bradford
Funster No
MH
swift bolero
Exp
since 2009
Hi would like to buy them where abouts are you and are you coming north soon

Cheers tomi

Join us or log in to post a reply.