Lake Garda (1 Viewer)

Nojazz

Free Member
Sep 27, 2009
Funster No
I will be heading to Lake Garda in Italy on my way back from Venice direction to France then home to Uk. Does anyone have a recommendation for a campsite near/ on Lake Garda. The only condition I have is that it must take dogs. Thank you

Nojazz

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I will be heading to Lake Garda in Italy on my way back from Venice direction to France then home to Uk. Does anyone have a recommendation for a campsite near/ on Lake Garda. The only condition I have is that it must take dogs. Thank you

Nojazz

We have enjoyed Camping Butterfly, Peschiera del Garda and intend going next May.

Link Removed

Don't know about dogs but it is ACSI.

OP
OP
N

Nojazz

Free Member
Sep 27, 2009
Funster No
Thanks Brian
I have looked at the sites they look lovely. Only problem I have is that most sites seem to close Sept/Oct and I don't think we'll be there until end of October or early November. I'll keep searching.

Thanks again for your help

Nojazz

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Thanks Brian
I have looked at the sites they look lovely. Only problem I have is that most sites seem to close Sept/Oct and I don't think we'll be there until end of October or early November. I'll keep searching.

Thanks again for your help

Nojazz

What a shame. The place is littered with sites, you could risk just arriving. We got lost down back lanes near the lakeside which I'm sure would do for a night's wild camping if you arrive late.

Malcesini is said to be the pretiest town on Garda, not visited yet.

Link Removed

Of half a dozen hits on Malcesini this one's price list implies it's open all year.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back