French municipal site list (1 Viewer)

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
and me I am away for 3 weeks shortly to France and Spain.

Cheers

Lesley

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi Brian

I will do what I can, but quite difficult as most campsites shut the end of September.

That is why I am hoping someone can lead me in the right direction. I would like to just be a follower for a little while and use someone else's experiences. Last year we drove miles and miles and when we reached the destination found that the campsite was no longer there. Then had to drive another 50 odd miles to find another site. Quite depressing when you are fed up driving and just want to get sommat to eat and settle down for the night

Lesley

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
What is the difference between a municiple site and an aire ????

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi Frankie

We could pass by your place.

Do you have room for 2 motorhomes as my sister is coming with us. Or is there a campsite nearby and we will pop in and say hello.

I can deliver the socks to you personally then.::bigsmile:

We are booked onto the Plymouth to Roscoff on 4th October and booked to come home on Santander to Plymouth on 22nd of October arriving back in Plymouth on 23rd October.

We will possibly be close to you on 6th of October, so see you then.

Cheers

Lesley

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi Brian

I will do what I can, but quite difficult as most campsites shut the end of September.

That is why I am hoping someone can lead me in the right direction. I would like to just be a follower for a little while and use someone else's experiences. Last year we drove miles and miles and when we reached the destination found that the campsite was no longer there. Then had to drive another 50 odd miles to find another site. Quite depressing when you are fed up driving and just want to get sommat to eat and settle down for the night

Lesley

AND .... i'm opened all year ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Ok Frankie,

I will phone your mobile.

No Frogs legs then.:winky: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See you soon

Lesley

Cherrybaby

Free Member
Jul 24, 2009
Lassay Les Chateaux Fr
Funster No
Exp
French Municiple site List

:thumb:Hi,

WE are open if you want to call and say Hello, basic but safe, not far from the Ferry, to or from England, see help with campsite advertising in France, other wise, or try maps.google.co.uk, campsite Mayenne " La Cloue" or UKcampsite

Regards

Last edited:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
:thumb:Hi,

[COLOR="Black"WE are open if you want to call and say Hello, basic but safe, not far from the Ferry, to or from England, see help with campsite advertising in France, other wise, or try maps.google.co.uk, campsite Mayenne " La Cloue" or UKcampsite

Regards[/quote]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Magenta"]Hi Cherrybaby
Will take a look,

Thanks

Lesley

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Last edited:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Too bloody organised you lot !!!

As some one once said It is the journey that counts, not the destination !! To that end I travel Towards my destination (no auto-routes) and when 3 o'clock arrives I look for a small village with an aire or if no aire then a car park !!! You would be surprised by the many small villages off the main routes, and how pretty and welcoming they are!!:thumb:
Mind you, saying all that I am heading South to buy Frankie a bottle of Champagne !!!

Last edited:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I must admit a set of French municipal sites for the sat nav would be really useful to go along with the set for Aires.......

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back