Baavet duvet discount code for bargain box (1 Viewer)

Jan 31, 2016
Halifax
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 9097F
Exp
June 2016
Just recd the following email:-

The Baavet team is in danger of disappearing under a mountain of bargain box duvets so this weekend we're offering a huge sale on our already discounted products.

To get up to 30% off our already discounted bargain box prices just enter the coupon code BB30 in the shopping cart area before checkout.

Just ordered a medium duvet with one missing seam for £55.30 including discount and free delivery, bargain !

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Great deal (y) Last time @Spidey spotted it but we never seem to get emailed! There are some double & king size whose only fault is being over or under their standard weights which are my favourites but we have quite a few already though...

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
I just got the email, ordered another single :) couldnt resist. The last time a couldn't even see a fault.

Wombles make sure you are signed up for the news letter :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
We got two King Size last time. Best duvets we have ever had. One has no fault we can find, maybe not on the standard weight. The other had a seam missing which I soon put right. Worth every penny :)

Jazzledog

Free Member
May 1, 2016
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Hymer B588PL
Exp
View your cart before checkout, you can apply the voucher code there.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For anyone who can't find what they want in the Bargain Box as it empties - it is worth checking over the weekend as new stock was added a few times last time.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Some more doubles 375g now in Bargain Box which work out at only £56 after discount & no fault apart from only being outside their standard weights (y)

WestyFun

Free Member
Jan 27, 2017
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Westfalia - Mercedes
Exp
A season in!
What do you find the duvet weights like for the van? We try not to use our heater at all and are really only fair season campers so far - well spring/summer, early autumn at a push! I was thinking the heaviest weight but wondering if the medium will be more than adequate? Any pointers about how you have found them gratefully received :)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
What do you find the duvet weights like for the van? We try not to use our heater at all and are really only fair season campers so far - well spring/summer, early autumn at a push! I was thinking the heaviest weight but wondering if the medium will be more than adequate? Any pointers about how you have found them gratefully received :)
We have the medium weight for cold weather & lighter weight for summer both in the motorhome & at home. The heaviest weight would be really warm.

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Not going to be popular on this thread - but how much?

Used to do all the finest hand picked by virgins feather off the neck of the lesser spotted great eider duck harvested only on the third Wednesday of the months with 'J'...

...but actually an £8 cheapie from Argos keeps me just as warm & can throw away at the end of the winter*
Broken Link Removed

*actually now washed & recycled as comfy bed for Kerry Hound...

IMG_20161106_192813-800x450.jpg

WestyFun

Free Member
Jan 27, 2017
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Westfalia - Mercedes
Exp
A season in!
That is really helpful thanks so much - very excited to have found this great site and thread by chance - I had been thinking about a wool duvet for the house but the more compact nature of the duvets sounds great for the van. Will probably, share between the two for now and expand the collection as I save up and they come up in the bargain box!

Feb 17, 2009
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2006
I fancy one of these but we have limited storage for big duvets in our PVC. How small do they fold up?

Thanks
Alan

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I fancy one of these but we have limited storage for big duvets in our PVC. How small do they fold up?

Thanks
Alan
Can still be as bulky depending on what weight you go for but seem to give more warmth for same amount of bulk if that makes sense?

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
The good points are that they give a lot of warmth without overheating if you can match the right weight with bedroom/motorhome temperature & at Bargain Box prices can be good value for money especially if you pick the ones that are just under or over their standard weights & have no faults (y)
Having bought quite a few of these have found that some can be quite sheepy smelling but that normally goes with airing. If you do get one you aren't happy with then their aftersales should sort it.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Not going to be popular on this thread - but how much?

Used to do all the finest hand picked by virgins feather off the neck of the lesser spotted great eider duck harvested only on the third Wednesday of the months with 'J'...

...but actually an £8 cheapie from Argos keeps me just as warm & can throw away at the end of the winter*
Broken Link Removed

*actually now washed & recycled as comfy bed for Kerry Hound...

View attachment 144694
Agree these aren't cheap but the Bargain Box prices can be good & especially for ladies of a certain age :blusher: who suffer with overheating at night they improve sleep so that makes the price worth it.
We have wool pillows too but they are almost always full price :eek: so wait until they have a discount code then buy 2 heaviest weight with spare pillowcase & for us that made 3 (y)

Last edited:

Huwmari

Free Member
Jul 26, 2013
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 201
Exp
since Apr 2013
We take a cheapie summer weight duvet and a normal tog one which can be used together if it gets really cold in winter. Had no problems. If it's really hot we just use the duvet cover with no duvet inside it. Best of al worlds.

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
I love these duvets, at last a duvet that can used year round. It is perfect for keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter. Bought some full price and some in bargain box :)

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
What is the funster discount please
do we get that and the sale price. or is there a special price for funsters thanks.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
What is the funster discount please
do we get that and the sale price. or is there a special price for funsters thanks.
Our Funster discount code on full price items expired last December but keep an eye on the Bargain Box stock as possible to pick up some lovely items at much reduced prices :) The wool pillows are currently reduced by the most that we have ever seen (y)

Last edited:

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
My Baavet bargain box duvet ( I can't see where it's supposed to have a missing seam) is the bestest thing ever. I think a woolly pillow might go well with it.....

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
My Baavet bargain box duvet ( I can't see where it's supposed to have a missing seam) is the bestest thing ever. I think a woolly pillow might go well with it.....
We bought 2 heaviest weight 900g (most stuffed) ones & an extra zip up pillowcase which then made 3 good pillows (y)

Feb 17, 2009
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2006
Duvet arrived on Wednesday. Looks and feels really good but smells a bit sheepy. I've read that this is the lanolin. Due to the weather today is the first chance we've had to air it outside.

Does the smell fade quickly?

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Duvet arrived on Wednesday. Looks and feels really good but smells a bit sheepy. I've read that this is the lanolin. Due to the weather today is the first chance we've had to air it outside.

Does the smell fade quickly?
We have some that smelt a bit at first but once aired were fine but have rejected one that stayed too sheepy & their returns process & aftersales were fine. Hope the fresh air sorts it.

Feb 17, 2009
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2006
We have some that smelt a bit at first but once aired were fine but have rejected one that stayed too sheepy & their returns process & aftersales were fine. Hope the fresh air sorts it.
Thanks Wombles.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back