Campsite recommendations region of Beziers and Perpignan? (1 Viewer)

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
I'd highly recommend http://www.leserignanplage.com/en/ we're returning for the fourth time this year.
It's about 10km from Beziers, far from cheap but it's certainly a high quality site.
We've stayed at a few in the Perpignan area, mostly in July and August. I'd struggle to recommend any of them, far too busy and always windy in our experience, might be different at other times of the year...

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Also quite a few Aires smack on the beach at various places long the coast near Beziers if you don't want site prices!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 22, 2011
Onchan, Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since Nov 2010 after 25 yrs under canvas.
Serignan plage and La Grande Cosse are 2 our favourite sites - both naturist.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Steve and Kat
Nov 23, 2015
Burwash, Horsham & The Dordogne
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Comanche
Exp
Since 2016
I'd highly recommend http://www.leserignanplage.com/en/ we're returning for the fourth time this year.
It's about 10km from Beziers, far from cheap but it's certainly a high quality site.
We've stayed at a few in the Perpignan area, mostly in July and August. I'd struggle to recommend any of them, far too busy and always windy in our experience, might be different at other times of the year...

Many thanks for the recommendation @kaasbroodje. We have had a gorgeous 3 nights here...great swimming pool, close ish to canal midi, spacious site, with excellent showers/facilities. Thanks Steve and Kathryn.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back