hymers820

Free Member
Sep 23, 2009
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Neta Dome

Hi had a 45cm dome fitted to my hymer in June, went to spain end of June works great on BBC/ITV, I went for this one it has a freesat receiver and it ticks all the right boxs, three of my mates have now got them they are over the moon with them,

hope this helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
how far down in spain did you go ?
according to the publicity , although only 45cm it gives the performance of a 65 cm
however that would probably work for most channels that I watch about as far south as valencia , if I was lucky

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
have never heard of Neta. how do they compare with the likes of tracvision and camos domes? it looks like it has a bigger dish? which has got to be good...yes?

any links to info and prices please?

and can you easily select alternative satellites as I understand with some you can do this and still pick up English programs from foreign satellites:whatthe:

Last edited:

Groundhog

Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Since 2008
Try:-

Neta main site

Link Removed

and then look under Static or In-Motion Systems. You will also find a list of UK Suppliers/Installers on the site.

or UK Agent:

Link Removed

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Thanks for the links!

Just wondering how domes cope with adjusting the skew......

the dish seems bigger then the competition so may be better reception down south??

also how easy to move? as I am probably changing van in a year or two.....The camos comes with a fitting plate and you just order another plate for the next vehicle I believe.......

update: Interesting...Just spoke to "that leisure" and they have dropped neta and only provide oyster, camos etc......

Last edited:

adventure

Free Member
Oct 16, 2007
somerset
Funster No
Exp
25 years
Maxview have also started to import a dome system from Turkey, I am sure the information will be on their site soon

nick

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Maxview have also started to import a dome system from Turkey, I am sure the information will be on their site soon

nick

Looks identical in every way , including the receiver to the NETA is this a re badged neta??

I appreciate that maxview have a good reputation and taking on this product is probably a indication that it is a sound.........

i see the receiver has a slot?? Will it take a sky card?

evans88

Free Member
Jul 8, 2008
South Devon
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
I've seen one of these. It is dominated by the word "NETA" and looks terrible. I wonder if it can be used for satellites other than 28.2 such as Astra 1! I wonder if it will be any better than the Camos and KVH systems!!!!

Someone mentioned getting a satellite signal down as far as Valencia. I've not been able to get BBC/ITV much beyong Barcelona with a crankup so I doubt whether this will be any better.

hymers820

Free Member
Sep 23, 2009
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp

nick

Hi Maxview import there system from Maxview Germany not turkey,just to give you the right information.

Cheers

hymers820

Free Member
Sep 23, 2009
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Try:-

Neta main site

Link Removed

and then look under Static or In-Motion Systems. You will also find a list of UK Suppliers/Installers on the site.

or UK Agent:

Link Removed

Try LCS Leisure Ltd, Thats the sole UK Importer, I had one fitted to my Hymer by them great company to deal with, I looked at all the other dome and this ticks all the right box"s, Three of my mates have now got them they say it"s the best and a simple system to operate.
Hope this Info helps

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back