Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Does anyone know how I can replace our lost sticker that came with the 2016 book, I think we have inadvertently chucked it away or misplaced it and we're hoping to use the scheme on our travels to Scotland next weekend.
We have tried to contact Britstop online but with no luck, I imagine they think I'm a chancer and haven't bought the book, is there anyone connected to Britstop that uses this forum??
Thanks
Dave

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Hi Dave
So long as you're carrying the current membership book you should be fine

OP
OP
Dave K

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Dave
So long as you're carrying the current membership book you should be fine

Thanks Robert, we phoned one of the Britstop places in Scotland to see if it was ok to arrive late and they said it was fine provided we were displaying the sticker, so thought I'd best try and source one

Deleted User
I got a new sticker last year after we sold old van. I emailed them via their britstop site with my details explained we had sold van and removed sticker, which wasn't then in a good enough state to fix to new van. No problem they presumably verified me as having bought the book and posted us a new sticker.

Lin :)

OP
OP
Dave K

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
I got a new sticker last year after we sold old van. I emailed them via their britstop site with my details explained we had sold van and removed sticker, which wasn't then in a good enough state to fix to new van. No problem they presumably verified me as having bought the book and posted us a new sticker.

Thanks Lin
We've emailed them twice and Kathie has Facebook messaged them but have had no luck :(
Don't really want to buy another book just to get a sticker.

Deleted User
Thanks Lin
We've emailed them twice and Kathie has Facebook messaged them but have had no luck :(
Don't really want to buy another book just to get a sticker.
They were very quick with ours, so hopefully just a blip, do you have a receipt or email verification from when you purchased, maybe that will cover you at stops as it will verify your name & address and you can show other ID.
I'm sure they will send another sticker eventually.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Zoppydog

Deceased RIP
Jul 19, 2013
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
Since 2013
Does anyone know how I can replace our lost sticker that came with the 2016 book, I think we have inadvertently chucked it away or misplaced it and we're hoping to use the scheme on our travels to Scotland next weekend.
We have tried to contact Britstop online but with no luck, I imagine they think I'm a chancer and haven't bought the book, is there anyone connected to Britstop that uses this forum??
Thanks
Dave
Have you sent an email to info@britstops.com they usually reply within hours. Also check your spam/junk box in case they have contacted you already
Chris

OP
OP
Dave K

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Have you sent an email to info@britstops.com they usually reply within hours. Also check your spam/junk box in case they have contacted you already
Chris

Yes that's the email address we've used, we're getting newsletters from them so no issue with spam folders, hopefully they'll see this, thanks anyway

OP
OP
Dave K

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
They were very quick with ours, so hopefully just a blip, do you have a receipt or email verification from when you purchased, maybe that will cover you at stops as it will verify your name & address and you can show other ID.
I'm sure they will send another sticker eventually.

We paid using PayPal Lin so it can be traced although we had no receipt of purchase

Apr 21, 2008
bedford
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I emailed them Wednesday and got my new vehicle sticker friday

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
Blimey @Dave K, give a bloke a chance! :LOL:

I did answer your email received late evening 6th June at 09.31 on the 7th, asking for confirmation of your address, so I'm guessing that's in the spam folder maybe? It went to the caroenterman address.

On Saturday when you next emailed and Facebook messaged me I was on a tour boat on the Norfolk Broads with a group of mates from our pub, then went on a brewery tour followed by a lovely meal in the pub washed down by a drop of Wherry (a Brit Stop btw) and then headed home just in time to watch Russia thrash us 1-1 down the pub. :(

On Sunday I woke late (there was a long, drawn out discussion the previous evening over the finer points of the English squad down the pub, fuelled by a drop of Southwold), had a lazy breakfast and then set to mowing the lawn and doing a number of jobs from my long "to do" list now that we've just moved house and office. That's when the second Facebook message arrived.

I guess what I'm saying is that 1) in order to achieve a decent work-life balance we generally work office hours, and 2) it's not your aftershave. :D

Anyway, the good news is we'll send your sticker off today, and if Royal Mail do their bit it should be with you either tomorrow or Weds.

All the best,

Steve :)

OP
OP
Dave K

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Blimey @Dave K, give a bloke a chance! :LOL:

I did answer your email received late evening 6th June at 09.31 on the 7th, asking for confirmation of your address, so I'm guessing that's in the spam folder maybe? It went to the caroenterman address.

On Saturday when you next emailed and Facebook messaged me I was on a tour boat on the Norfolk Broads with a group of mates from our pub, then went on a brewery tour followed by a lovely meal in the pub washed down by a drop of Wherry (a Brit Stop btw) and then headed home just in time to watch Russia thrash us 1-1 down the pub. :(

On Sunday I woke late (there was a long, drawn out discussion the previous evening over the finer points of the English squad down the pub, fuelled by a drop of Southwold), had a lazy breakfast and then set to mowing the lawn and doing a number of jobs from my long "to do" list now that we've just moved house and office. That's when the second Facebook message arrived.

I guess what I'm saying is that 1) in order to achieve a decent work-life balance we generally work office hours, and 2) it's not your aftershave. :D

Anyway, the good news is we'll send your sticker off today, and if Royal Mail do their bit it should be with you either tomorrow or Weds.

All the best,

Thanks Steve
No wonder I didn't get the email, if that's how you're spelling carpenterman :LOL:
Only joking, thanks for your help :D
Dave

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks Steve
No wonder I didn't get the email, if that's how you're spelling carpenterman :LOL:
Only joking, thanks for your help :D
Dave

Ahem: I simply clicked the link of the address given and sent the email... :whistle:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's prone to typos! (and nobody mention Scotland...)

Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 13.05.20.png

OP
OP
Dave K

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Ahem: I simply clicked the link of the address given and sent the email... :whistle:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's prone to typos! (and nobody mention Scotland...)

View attachment 110669

Haha, that's my dear other half not getting my email address correct, if I'm honest I think it's her that lost the last one, but I would say that wouldn't I....:D
Not sure what she's baking either....certainly not food
Cheers Steve (y)

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
Good point, @CWH - and a timely reminder!

A quick check shows they've accessed the recent newsletters, so hopefully all is under control chez the K's.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back