Rally Chat Falkirk wheel Good byes (1 Viewer)

MuckyMerc

Free Member
May 16, 2016
GLASGOW
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION A CLASS.
Exp
MuckyMerc . Would like too thank you all for a great weekend .special thanks too all organisers chefs and commis for the great food.best all inclusive I've had without having to go too Spain .met some great people and company was say less desired by some lol just kidding I loved it all even the vodka jellies and the rest of what my stomach said Noooo . Any ways Stay Lucky people's hope too see you all again one day even the ones I've not met yet ..cheers .

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Good to meet you too Wayne. I hope you continue to have good trips and we get to see you again soon
John & Jan.

OP
OP
MuckyMerc

MuckyMerc

Free Member
May 16, 2016
GLASGOW
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION A CLASS.
Exp
Good to meet you too Wayne. I hope you continue to have good trips and we get to see you again soon
John & Jan.
Yes I couldn't have asked for better neighbours the other 30. We're a bit rowdy throw lol see u soonish john n jan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Stuck another Funster card on a Merc in Tesco today. It wasn't you though Wayne. It wasn't mucky. :)

OP
OP
MuckyMerc

MuckyMerc

Free Member
May 16, 2016
GLASGOW
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION A CLASS.
Exp
Stuck another Funster card on a Merc in Tesco today. It wasn't you though Wayne. It wasn't mucky. :)
I'm glad too hear it joy there can't be anyone as mucky as me lol Any way what are you a tesc stalker they do have cctv if u do get locked up don't be a Bad Girl

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Just trying to get another new member, Wayne..... if they don't join I kick their tyres. :)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I know. They have me on ctv chasing you round the car park with a Funster card. Huh. Glad you enjoyed Sandra's meet up.

OP
OP
MuckyMerc

MuckyMerc

Free Member
May 16, 2016
GLASGOW
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION A CLASS.
Exp
I know. They have me on ctv chasing you round the car park with a Funster card. Huh. Glad you enjoyed Sandra's meet up.
Yes maybe me n u could have fun together next time n design a new muder scene lol funsters card can't even used as a weapon lol

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back