Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
The time as come to sell my Isuzu Trooper, its a cracking car but not what we need, we brougt it 6 years ago when we were tuggers, but as we no longer need anything this big

I have been thinking of getting something like a Focus/Astra/Megane which i could occasionally use to toad behind the M/H when in the Uk

Any suggestions or recommendations

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Our toad is smaller but has 5 doors and seats 4 . The Peugeot 107. 3cyl 1lt petrol 60 mpg 800kg a nice little car.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
You want one of these my friend.

A pimp my ride machine,

or a bling machine.

Makes you feel young again and you can get in to the americana cheaper :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: We have a 2006 KIA Picanto. Has 4 doors and seats 4. Have (not really legal?) carried 2 BIG, 2 Normal, 1 x 7 month old baby and a push chair in reasonable comfort. Does between 45 and 55 mpg and I burnt off a Ford Focus through the Mountains here in Spain. :thumb:

OP
OP
Blisters

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Hagers, how can you feel alive in a hearse:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Larry looking for something a bit bigger, thought about a C4, need space for a doberman,

I think what ever we go for it will have to have a towbar just to protect the dog, as most cars these days have crumple zones in the boot area

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004

Larry looking for something a bit bigger, thought about a C4, need space for a doberman,

I think what ever we go for it will have to have a towbar just to protect the dog, as most cars these days have crumple zones in the boot area

Hitch a kennel on the back :ROFLMAO:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
:Cool: We have a 2006 KIA Picanto. Has 4 doors and seats 4. Have (not really legal?) carried 2 BIG, 2 Normal, 1 x 7 month old baby and a push chair in reasonable comfort. Does between 45 and 55 mpg and I burnt off a Ford Focus through the Mountains here in Spain. :thumb:

Excuse me butting in,, :Smile:

Have you got a proper tyre as a spare for your "Picanto" or one of them bottle`s of sticky stuff??

I have just bought a spare wheel & tyre so the bottle is surplus to requirements. :thumb:

If you or any body else wants it just shout and I will stick it in the post.. :shout:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Excuse me butting in,, :Smile:

Have you got a proper tyre as a spare for your "Picanto" or one of them bottle`s of sticky stuff??

I have just bought a spare wheel & tyre so the bottle is surplus to requirements. :thumb:

If you or any body else wants it just shout and I will stick it in the post.. :shout:

:Doh: You know something? That's something I haven't bothered to check. :Blush:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
:Doh: You know something? That's something I haven't bothered to check. :Blush:

Best you have a look :ROFLMAO:

If it is the bottle of gunge and you want it let me know.. nothing else with it,, the adaptor I mean but if you have a bottle you should have the adaptor. :thumb:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Best you have a look :ROFLMAO:

If it is the bottle of gunge and you want it let me know.. nothing else with it,, the adaptor I mean but if you have a bottle you should have the adaptor. :thumb:

:Doh: To think, I have just towed it 1500 miles and driven another 100 or so without any thought of a SPARE WHEEL. There isn't one.
Yes I DO have the bottle of GUNGE. But NO Adaptor. There is also a Tyre PUMP. :Smile: A Micro Torch, a Towing Eye and a Spanner. But NO GUNGE Adaptor. :Blush:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
:Doh: To think, I have just towed it 1500 miles and driven another 100 or so without any thought of a SPARE WHEEL. There isn't one.
Yes I DO have the bottle of GUNGE. But NO Adaptor. There is also a Tyre PUMP. :Smile: A Micro Torch, a Towing Eye and a Spanner. But NO GUNGE Adaptor. :Blush:

You can get/buy the adaptor from ..Kia UK.. only cost a few quid.. :thumb:

PM me your address and I will stick it in the post.. :thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9

Graham, I think you might need our hearse after all. Nikkis aranging your funeral for daring to dis her motor :ROFLMAO::Eeek::moon::boxing:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back