Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Does anyone know who makes or can supply the 'flowing' type grahpics like 'wot Timberland (And a few others use) the ones that sort of 'flow' along the side of the van.

Anybody know ????

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Does anyone know who makes or can supply the 'flowing' type grahpics Anybody know ????

It's a free service in the UK.

Just park up for a night or two in any big city and the local team will come and do it FOC.

Fully guaranteed too. If you don't like it, sand it off and they will do it again the next night.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Peter (JCM) is quite right thats what I did with my old Winnebago.
I sat down with my local shop sign maker and designed the logos I wanted on his computer, he then lazer cut them from vynil .... result ? I was very happy :thumb:

bmwtouring

Free Member
Apr 17, 2008
Uxbridge
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
First Motorhome
Got this address at the recent RV show

Link Removed

I have not tried the site, but the chap seemed very helpful he said he can also work from photos

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Flowing graphics are not a problem to MOST vinyl suppliers. I have been making these along with over 25,000 vehicle liveries since 1980.
It is best for you to create your own unique design and the signwriter should be able to copy and edit for production.
I have undertaken several jobs through the website but I live in Durham.
If you get stuck all I would require is a rough sketch and I could draw it for production.
Good Luck,
Wiljoy:thumb:

OP
OP
L

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
It's a free service in the UK.

Just park up for a night or two in any big city and the local team will come and do it FOC.

Fully guaranteed too. If you don't like it, sand it off and they will do it again the next night.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not quite the answer I was expecting but made me laugh anyway, can go to bed smiling now :RollEyes:

OP
OP
L

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Try ebay harvey, theres quite a few on there

Thanks Paul, I still tend not to think of e-bay (since I don't use them much) but obviously good to use for a search, must remember that in future.

Most signwriters can produce any graphic you want these days, take them a photograph to copy.
Peter

Thanks Peter, not had much ( or any ) contact with signwriters before!!

Peter (JCM) is quite right thats what I did with my old Winnebago.
I sat down with my local shop sign maker and designed the logos I wanted on his computer, he then lazer cut them from vynil .... result ? I was very happy :thumb:

That's what I'll do then Tony, much obliged

Got this address at the recent RV show

Link Removed

I have not tried the site, but the chap seemed very helpful he said he can also work from photos

Thanks, will have a quick look before I log off tonight

Flowing graphics are not a problem to MOST vinyl suppliers. I have been making these along with over 25,000 vehicle liveries since 1980.
It is best for you to create your own unique design and the signwriter should be able to copy and edit for production.
I have undertaken several jobs through the website but I live in Durham.
If you get stuck all I would require is a rough sketch and I could draw it for production.
Good Luck,
Wiljoy:thumb:

Thanks, I will be in either Suffolk or Gloucestershire when I have it done but I may be going 'oop North as well, you never know. (Have put your username in my file)

Last edited:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
haha I thought I had read this incorrectly ::bigsmile:::bigsmile: but I hadn't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh Harvey do tell have you been able to sort something else out?

ps there is a new graphic shop in Brecon now or I could pm you the folk I used from ebay for our graphics who were very obliging :RollEyes::RollEyes: (sorry smilely police)

OP
OP
L

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
haha I thought I had read this incorrectly ::bigsmile:::bigsmile: but I hadn't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh Harvey do tell have you been able to sort something else out?

ps there is a new graphic shop in Brecon now or I could pm you the folk I used from ebay for our graphics who were very obliging :RollEyes::RollEyes: (sorry smilely police)

Thank you Kath - Sadly still without the MH, winters just around the corner and I have to stack up with wood and get ready to go into hibernation ::bigsmile: How far is Brecon from Carmarthen where I'm detrermined to be next April ::bigsmile:

vehicle wrapping fleet identity solutions by wright signs hinckley midlands uk - wrightsigns.co.uk

they do all of vehicle graphics and are very reasonable

they did me some special grapics for daugthers car no problem

Thanks for the link, it'll go in my file, for reasons too complicated to say here it's going to be a few more months before I get on the road :cry:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi Harvey, you will have to have one by April ::bigsmile:::bigsmile: mileage is approx 90 miles from Brecon to Carmarthen (via TT) may be a few less or more as didnt input full address just Carmarthen take around 1hour and 20 mins depending of time of day

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back