Possible wild camping spots in Skegness has changed to York (1 Viewer)

Kiwi Coss

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Found a nice pub just up the road from a Park and ride so will explore the sights of York tomorrow. Only cost me a few beers. Anyone interested in joining me???? Mind you internet is rubbish

OP
OP
Kiwi Coss

Kiwi Coss

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Both. When I go in the pub I use theirs and whenI am in the van I use mine. Sometimes mind is faster and more reliable.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bacchus

Free Member
Jul 27, 2015
Staines
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer
Exp
since 2011
Both. When I go in the pub I use theirs and whenI am in the van I use mine. Sometimes mind is faster and more reliable.

The power of the mind is quite remarkable but I have never been able to use it for wifi...

OP
OP
Kiwi Coss

Kiwi Coss

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
The power of the mind is quite remarkable but I have never been able to use it for wifi...

Will have to double proof read before posting. Then let the wife to have a look, She is usually good at pulling me up on things like this.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Kiwi Coss

Kiwi Coss

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Would love to join you, @Kiwi Coss , but our trusty Talbot is having its MOT today. Fingers crossed!

Because of the weather and possible time constraints, I have reluctantly decided to head onto Glasgow to see the relations, and spend the time in the Isle Of Skye.
Had a great time walking around the guided tour of York. Pity the rain spoiled the rest of the activities planned.
How about meeting in Scotland?????? Ha ha

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
We were there last year. Wonderful! Pity that it's so far from Lincolnshire. BTW our motorhome passed its MOT test - not bad for a 22 year old van.

Hope you have a great time in Glasgow. We passed on the outskirts and, had we had more time, would have spent time there. Hope the rain doesn't spoil the Isle of Skye for you. It's really beautiful if the weather is good.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back