LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font VendƓme
Exp
Since 2004
We put out dried mealworm for the birds. Nothing else for fear of attracting mice.
Nuthatches are nesting in the box in front of our static and are feeding the young on them.
Then this theiving little git comes along, gonna cost us a fortune

Squiggle.jpg
!

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now šŸ˜¢
Exp
Grey squirrel nicking all out fat balls :punch:, wasnt doing it before we went on holiday but he has practiced in our absence and can jump up now!
I am thinking / hoping he might leave the baby birds alone though, so it is tolerated for the moment! Keeping the magpies occupied too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Seen loads of red squirrels in France but no grey ones. All ours here are grey, still they entertain the dogs chasing them.

A squirrel is only a rat with good PR :)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
But more importantly, what does he think of the new 'van? Or even what do the Munchies think of it? How was your first trip?

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font VendƓme
Exp
Since 2004
But more importantly, what does he think of the new 'van? Or even what do the Munchies think of it? How was your first trip?

Brilliant, build quality is superb and we love it! Now on second trip for three days to see how we do without hookup. So far great but have had a good bit of Sun today.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
The reds have a conclave near Southport that is well protected.

The Forestry Commision are trying a trap out on the greys that kills them as they have killed our native reds off with a disease they carry and are damaging a lot of trees by stripping the bark off them. Another immagrant that's buggering the countryside up. Japanese knott weed, American crayfish etc etc.

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
We currently have a mouse (or vole) helping itself to a bird feeder that's 8 feet off the ground. It's climbing through the hawthorn hedge next to it and sitting on a branch stuffing itself.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
:LOL::D:D that's also why it is a well known dogging area .... I found out to my embarrassment.:oops:

You sure you don't search them out ? :whistle:The site where you gave me the funster invite card turned out to be the dogging capital of North Devon:LOL:. Mind you I used it the following year. :whistle: Same old faces.:LOL:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
:LOL::D:D that's also why it is a well known dogging area .... I found out and really enjoyed myself and go back regularly:oops:

:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek: Waaaaaaaaaaay too much information methinks :whistle2::rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back