Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
Does anyone know if the chausson flash 616 comes with a fitted aerial as standard.
We just assumed it would be........

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
Had a quick look and i think it might be an extra all Chausson say is TV preparation

Oct 25, 2014
N.E . Scotland
Funster No
MH
Chausson 717 GA
Exp
Since 2015
It is an extra that the dealer fits , we got it as part of the deal , only the TV point is installed at the factory (ours is a 717)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
kcy

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
The thing is we've now fitted an aerial and the TV says no signal. No matter what buttons we press on the remote. It takes us through the set up etc then says no signal comes on the screen.
The aerial is a Mercury outdoor amplified aerial ot208

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
@kcy

What model of Mercury aerial do you have? (Not heard of an 'ot208'). Some of them would not be adequate for use in motorhomes.

It's a process of elimination I'm afraid. Have you checked the aerial and TV indoors if possible? Just also make sure that you have checked the leads are connected correctly.

Does your MH have an aerial booster fitted in a cupboard? Questions, questions!
Another common fault is that the wrong 'source' is selected on the remote control. (i.e. Needs to be set to DTV or Scart etc).

OP
OP
kcy

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
@kcy

What model of Mercury aerial do you have? (Not heard of an 'ot208'). Some of them would not be adequate for use in motorhomes.

It's a process of elimination I'm afraid. Have you checked the aerial and TV indoors if possible? Just also make sure that you have checked the leads are connected correctly.

Does your MH have an aerial booster fitted in a cupboard? Questions, questions!
Another common fault is that the wrong 'source' is selected on the remote control. (i.e. Needs to be set to DTV or Scart etc).
Zero t2 zero 8 motor homes and caravan outdoor aerial. Ok to all above except as both you and joe said,the source, we aren't 100% certain we've tried it on anything but the usual home one will set it up again later and try, thanks

OP
OP
kcy

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
Soooo simple it just needed to be DTV, thanks so much.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back