• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Jaws Dash Cam (1 Viewer)

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Jaws dash cam I bought this in november and took a look and popped it in draw and forgot about it.I dont plan on using it so its up for sale I paid around £35 posted I believe and would like a very close offer.I can post or you can collect from me in lancing sussex.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Jaws dash cam.

Have you got good provenance ?

So many claim to be a "Jaws Dashcam" but they all turn out to be fakes. A little known fact is that 100% of all Jaws dashcams are still working in the hands of the original owner. On this basis this is probably a cheap Chinese copy and worthless.

On the other hand, could this be The First One ? Personally I'd be inclined to send it to Southerby's. This could make headlines.

big dave

Free Member
Jan 15, 2009
earlswood solihull
Funster No
MH
rv
Exp
9 years
Sounds a gift to me got two already they are very good if you could post it or if your going to Southport rally on 10th I could collect.regards Dave

OP
OP
PORKSTER

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Not going to Southport I'll sort post out for you though.
Did they stop PayPal gift ? As that's best way to pay me but I'm sure we can sort something out

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
they still do paypal friends and family, used it day before yesterday to bail out the daughter. no paypal fees that way

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back