All the Aires 111 (1 Viewer)

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
This Aire in Pays De Loire is beside a huge leisure lake. You have to navigate a few narrow roads to get here but it's well worth it. DONT use lat and longtitude to get to parking on opposite side of lake as given in All the Aires cos it's to a farmyard. Follow signs to Wakepark from main entrance. Lovely spot. :smiley:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Nice aire we used at St Denis du Maine , lovely lakeside parking on grass free & free water , lovely walk around the lake
47.966622, -0.532648
go thruogh the entrance past c/site & boat hire go about about 150 yds just past services parking on grass over looking the lake

Dec 11, 2011
Nr Hastings, East Sussex
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RL
Exp
since 2010
@2spritelyislanders - hope you've let Vicarious Books know the correct info so they get it right for the next edition. I'm planning on buying that one so I hope it will have all the bugs fixed!
Thanks,
Bill (ex pat Caulkhead)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
2spritelyislanders
Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
We're heading (reluctantly) up from now on. Tried Puoance but didn't like it, mainly because it was a bit crowded and local area not so pretty. Moving on again tomorrow to Change which will be our last stop in Pays De Loire. Have long list of places to see next time!

OP
OP
2spritelyislanders
Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
@2spritelyislanders - hope you've let Vicarious Books know the correct info so they get it right for the next edition. I'm planning on buying that one so I hope it will have all the bugs fixed!
Thanks,
Bill (ex pat Caulkhead)
Going to give them a list of things we've found when we get back

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back