Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
We're currently on the Isle of Tiree staying on a friend's croft. It's a truly beautiful place and well worth a visit. Many crofters have motorhome pitches with water and drainage available. CDP is behind the public loos in the village of Scarista which is where the ferry docks. Read all about it on our blog www.lovemotorhoming.com
Mags

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
image.jpeg
Scarinish........is the main village in Tiree @Mags52 not to be confused with a place on Harris.
We're currently on the Isle of Tiree staying on a friend's croft. It's a truly beautiful place and well worth a visit. Many crofters have motorhome pitches with water and drainage available. CDP is behind the public loos in the village of Scarista which is where the ferry docks. Read all about it on our blog www.lovemotorhoming.com
Mags
Photo of a Scarinish sunrise. Beautiful beaches, wind surfers paradise and friendly locals.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Envious, you seem to be having a great time and the weather not causing too many issues. Just the dreaded midge to worry about.

Enjoy the touring Mags and Shirley, look forward to seeing you both again sometime.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mags52

Mags52

Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
Envious, you seem to be having a great time and the weather not causing too many issues. Just the dreaded midge to worry about.

Enjoy the touring Mags and Shirley, look forward to seeing you both again sometime.
Not many midges here on the island Carol. Too windy.
Hope to see you again too Carol. X

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Looks a lovely place. Could we get there with our bus, it's 8.3m long?

They have single decker busses so I'm sure you'd be fine.

Tiree is stunning with beautiful beaches although the last time I was there I didn't want to see another beach again, I ran the Tiree ultra last September 35 miles round the island with 12 beaches. Thought the first was beautiful hated them from beach 5 :) :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back