@KeithChesterfield

Another vet for the list: -

Dr Laetitia Faure and Dr Flora Mille
Bailly Vétérinaires
1 rue du Tahuriaux
77700 Bailly-Romainvilliers

Tel: 01 60 42 06 66
clinique@veto-bailly.com

0845 -1230 / 1400 - 1900 (Sat 0900 - 1700)

Its the closest vet to Disneyland Paris. Car park for smaller vehicles but also possible to park on the road.
Not cheap! 80 euros for 2 border collies (supplied own Milpro) - included a thorough examination (much to the dogs disgust) and a certificate of health (superfluous to requirements).

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
@KeithChesterfield

Another vet for the list: -

Dr Laetitia Faure and Dr Flora Mille
Bailly Vétérinaires
1 rue du Tahuriaux
77700 Bailly-Romainvilliers

Tel: 01 60 42 06 66
clinique@veto-bailly.com

0845 -1230 / 1400 - 1900 (Sat 0900 - 1700)

Its the closest vet to Disneyland Paris. Car park for smaller vehicles but also possible to park on the road.
Not cheap! 80 euros for 2 border collies (supplied own Milpro) - included a thorough examination (much to the dogs disgust) and a certificate of health (superfluous to requirements).
Sorry what is Milpro? Am presuming an approved wormer but never heard of it. As we are hVing problems with our collie X who cannot tolerate Milbemax and Drontal, which to my knowledge are the only oral wormers approved plus injectable droncit?

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Sorry what is Milpro? Am presuming an approved wormer but never heard of it. As we are hVing problems with our collie X who cannot tolerate Milbemax and Drontal, which to my knowledge are the only oral wormers approved plus injectable droncit?

You can get Droncit in tablet form. That's what I use when I need to give them a treatment in this country.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back