Free Member
Feb 9, 2015
Devon Somerset border
Funster No
MH
Auto trail t615
Exp
Since 2008
Hi has anyone dealt with Premier Motorhomes & leisure in Chichester ?
Ime interested in a vehicle there, but as ime in Devon and I know all the Motorhome dealers local to me ie your ( Chelstons/Highbridge etc ) but I know nothing really about dealers outside my area !
So maybe someone's had good service there or whatever ? Anything of interest before I jump in the car and go looky see .
Ta you lot

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Just had our first habitation check and service done there excellent service and nothing to much trouble they are a family run company. They are always very busy I should think that's testament to how good they are.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Not bought a motorhome from them but I have order spares from Chris The Stores Manager topman even sent me some lights to Portugal.

Paul

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
As we have no dedicated Motorhome dealers/ service garages here in Jersey we use Premier Motorhomes annually for service and habitation check. Very thorough and reasonable prices. Very helpful people but if you go I would advise you phone them and book appointment to view to ensure they give you proper time. We have found that they are not flexible and operate to pre-planned schedules. On one occasion after they fitted a USB socket for us which we discovered had become faulty after a week, we wanted to call into them to fix on way back down south to ferry. Ringing 2 weeks before they said were fully booked and couldn't fit us in. We waited Til next in UK and booked our service 3 months ahead.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Use them for damp check and warranty work, always very helpful. If I could buy from them at the same price I buy abroad I would happily buy from them but not likely to happen.

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
We bought our last motorhome from Premier, Darren is honest and reliable, Chris the store manager is excellent, always bright and cheerful, try some of his tea collection.
Sean the workshop manager is very helpful.
We have had quite a few problems with this Autotrail but Premier has done everything possible to get them sorted asap.
We would definitely buy from them again and we live 300 miles from Chichester.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Use them for damp check and warranty work, always very helpful. If I could buy from them at the same price I buy abroad I would happily buy from them but not likely to happen.
Was there on Monday and they told me that they are having trouble getting their payments from Hymer for warranty work and as you I imported but they very kindly agreed to do our servicing and warranty work hope they get it sorted or another good company may not help us?

StefAndDi

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Near St. Austell, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ceased motorhoming 1/3/16
Exp
2010 to 2016
I purchased my Hymer from them in March 2015 and when it was necessary for me to sell it recently they sold it on my behalf.
I cannot speak highly enough about this dealership. The sales manager, Darren Brown, is the person to deal with if possible. He's very knowledgeable and if he promises something he'll deliver.
Sean, the workshop manager is a gem. When warranty work was necessary it was carried out quickly and efficiently. A complimentary loan car is always available if required.
@Alonsos. If I can help with any specific information send me a message.
Stef.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back