Urgent Notice if Travelling to Morocco (1 Viewer)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
You will need to get your Condi Noble somewhere else!!:Eeek:
2016-05-17 12.51.52.jpg

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

That's my Black lager supplier .. :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
[QUOE="gus-lopez, post: 1868948, member: 32898"]I think it looks burnt out.:sneaky:[/QUOTE]
Yep it sure is. Looks like the fire started where the trolleys are kept. Stinks of burnt plastic.

roamingman

Banned
Mar 14, 2014
Angus
Funster No
MH
Coach build
Exp
2012, tents, caravan. 1990
Where is that one, we use the one in Terifa, small but good, that does not look like the one in Terifa mind it has been 2 years since we were last there.

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Where is that one, we use the one in Terifa, small but good, that does not look like the one in Terifa mind it has been 2 years since we were last there.
This is the Lidl in Palmones, Algeciras. The one a lot of the Moroccan bound motorhomers use to stock up before crossing to Tangier Med.

Incidentally, the car park in front of Carlos's office now has height barriers at all entrances. Will have to see if these are removed before the next Maroc season, I hope so.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
lots of lidl were having refits and extensions last winter . that one will need a refit . nod nod . insurance will pay .
i like the lidl in la linea . nice parking ha ha .

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Incidentally, the car park in front of Carlos's office now has height barriers at all entrances. Will have to see if these are removed before the next Maroc season, I hope so.
It had height barriers in January but you could get on at the Carlos end ????

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
check date first - no not 1st April

How much bad news can one post have?

How do you get to Morocco if you dont stock up at lidl and have the night on the Car Park?

Jon

btw they were trying to make everyone park up behind Mercadona despite the 2.5 t fantasy weight limit. Is that still there?

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Not sure Jon, will have a look if we go back there for shopping. I could also pop in to see Carlos and ask him what the score is for next season.

I could see many lorrys parked over the other side of the rough ground but the parking in front of his office was completely empty, not even a car.

Sep 8, 2016
France
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750
Exp
Since 2010
Has anyone any updates on this? We are hoping to go to Morocco at the end of this month and are particularly interested in whether Carlos is till there re getting ferry tickets etc. (It's our first time motorhoming to Morocco so a bit apprehensive eeeek)

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Too early for any one from the usual Maroc crowd to know. I assume you are talking about the overnight parking by Carlos's office. You could try giving him a ring or sending and email.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
@GrannieAnnie When you visit Carlos, you'll see a MotorhomeFun introduction card stuck up on his office wall. Tell him you're a member and he'll maybe give you a discount. I managed to negotiate with him to get all Funsters a discount when I took a group across and a few have reported to have succeeded.

If this is your first time, download my article in the Resources section (dark blue line at top of page) "Taking a Motorhome to Morocco". Got all the info you'll need.

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
@GrannieAnnie When you visit Carlos, you'll see a MotorhomeFun introduction card stuck up on his office wall. Tell him you're a member and he'll maybe give you a discount. I managed to negotiate with him to get all Funsters a discount when I took a group across and a few have reported to have succeeded.

If this is your first time, download my article in the Resources section (dark blue line at top of page) "Taking a Motorhome to Morocco". Got all the info you'll need.
That's if @GrannieAnnie decides to become a full member, which will be the best £15 she ever spent, especially if going to Morocco.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back