Help with Campsite Advertising FRANCE (1 Viewer)

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Although I have other books i invariably find somewhere using the Caravan Club Euro sites book(s)

Whereabouts are you?

cater_racer

Free Member
Oct 15, 2008
Chester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hello to you all,

Help required, I require to advertise my small CL style site, Where do you look to find your sites, when travelling in France.

Many thanks

Go on Cherrybaby, don't be shy where in France is it?

Your advertising campaign could start here!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
WE always camp on the aires but do use the odd site now and then.
Tell us where you are and you never know some funsters might turn up to have a look.:thumb::thumb::thumb: Cheers Rob W

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
CL

Hello to you all,

Help required, I require to advertise my small CL style site, Where do you look to find your sites, when travelling in France.

Many thanks

Where is it? We need to know and how much you intent charging. You will reach hundreds via this site so more info pse.:thumb:

steveandrews40

Free Member
Apr 16, 2009
Funster No
Hi

We always use the french books, all the aires and the campsite book by the same organisation. Also take lap top which has all the aires and Stellplatz for Germany. Do look at the caravan club magazine which has a France section for adverts.
We also use the ASCI book, the site west of Paris with card is 15Euro at this time of year verses 22 without a card! Will be there on Friday.
Good luck with the site

Sweet Chariot

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
We always use the french books, all the aires and the campsite book by the same organisation. Also take lap top which has all the aires and Stellplatz for Germany. Do look at the caravan club magazine which has a France section for adverts.
We also use the ASCI book, the site west of Paris with card is 15Euro at this time of year verses 22 without a card! Will be there on Friday.
Good luck with the site

Well thats 2 of us that are travelling in the next few days so I think the way to advertise is to post the location.:Doh:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Nowt as strange as folk, ask for advice about publising your site, and then don't tell us where it is. :Doh:

Olley

OP
OP
C

Cherrybaby

Free Member
Jul 24, 2009
Lassay Les Chateaux Fr
Funster No
Exp
Hi to you all,

I am near LASSAY LES CHATEAUX ( a petit medieval "city" of character ) North of Mayenne Dept 53 in the Pays de la Loire also in the Normandy-Maine National Park.

I have a listing on the UKcampsite.co.uk web site, hope to get into the Caravan Clubs Europe book also on lovecamping.co.uk, and lovetoescape.com and have a listing on maps.google, so anywhere else to advertise ?

Listed as La Cloue, Ste Marie Du Bois, LASSAY LES CHATEAUX.

I have a Motorhome, have toured France and know not everybody wants to park on Aires, so I hope here is the next best place.

Thank you

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi to you all,

I am near LASSAY LES CHATEAUX ( a petit medieval "city" of character ) North of Mayenne Dept 53 in the Pays de la Loire also in the Normandy-Maine National Park.

I have a listing on the UKcampsite.co.uk web site, hope to get into the Caravan Clubs Europe book also on lovecamping.co.uk, and lovetoescape.com and have a listing on maps.google, so anywhere else to advertise ?

Listed as La Cloue, Ste Marie Du Bois, LASSAY LES CHATEAUX.

I have a Motorhome, have toured France and know not everybody wants to park on Aires, so I hope here is the next best place.

Thank you

Hi

Found your entry on both sites you mention .. :Smile:

Can you advise what is the maximum length of motorhome you can accommodate, bearing in mind access and road width, also do you have toilet dumping and fresh water ?

If you can take large ie over 30ft I will list you on my Google map of Aires and Sites suitable for RVs.. see link in signature

many thanks

Jim

EDIT

I think this is your location ... GPS 48.45445,-0.471437

can you check on Google map ? http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=48.45445,-0.471437&num=1&t=h&sll=48.457711,-0.486869&sspn=0.11534,0.21602&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=48.454374,-0.471447&spn=0.001601,0.005161&z=18

thanks

jim

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cherrybaby

Free Member
Jul 24, 2009
Lassay Les Chateaux Fr
Funster No
Exp
Hi Jim,

Size sorry Not yet, cannot take any over large Motorhomes till we change part of the drive,but job on list to do, so will let you know when done.

At the moment 25 foot should be okay.

We have water, but No toilet emptying, Emptying point in Village few minutes away.

Cheryl

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Jim,

Size sorry Not yet, cannot take any over large Motorhomes till we change part of the drive,but job on list to do, so will let you know when done.

At the moment 25 foot should be okay.

We have water, but No toilet emptying, Emptying point in Village few minutes away.

Cheryl

Hi

Thanks .. good luck with the site, wiil keep it in mind :Smile:

Jim

OP
OP
C

Cherrybaby

Free Member
Jul 24, 2009
Lassay Les Chateaux Fr
Funster No
Exp
Hi to Scotjimland,

Sorry I didn't say Yes that is my GPS co-ordinates GPS 48.45445,-0.471437.

Thanks to everyone, but if anyone has any more info please let me know.

Many Thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back