What to look for?? (1 Viewer)

May 10, 2016
Norwich
Funster No
MH
CI Mizar gtl living
Hi

We're new here and whilst we briefly owned a Rimor 4 berth for a while a couple of years ago, we would class ourselves as new to the whole thing. I've been trawling the net looking at what is available in the £15K range and to be honest there is so much variety out there that some advice would help clear a confused mind! I think we have quite specific 'wants' from our MH and hoped that we could get some guidance. Our wishlist is mainly down to having 2 young kids and a desire not to be making beds up every night. So this is what we'd like if possible:

Fixed bunkbeds
Ideally an A class, this is not a deal breaker but must have some kind of 'fixed' overhead bed
Diesel
Separate shower and toilet (rather than shower over toilet)
2 full seat belts in the rear (a must)
Hob and oven would be good

I've been looking at Hymers but haven't come across one with bunks yet and they do tend towards the 3 seat layout which doesn't work for us. Anyone got any advice on other makes and models that fit the bill please?

Thanks folks

Mike

OP
OP
Saxon66
May 10, 2016
Norwich
Funster No
MH
CI Mizar gtl living
Do iteneo have bunks?
Aw, why did you have to do that to me? It is exactly the layout I had in mind but it does mean I'm going to have to up my budget somewhat as they seem few and far between secondhand.

Thanks for the heads up on this make as I hadn't seen it before.

Cheers

Jan 31, 2016
Halifax
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 9097F
Exp
June 2016
I made a post a while back when I uploaded an excel spreadsheet
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/motorhomes-with-bunk-beds.126476/

my budget was 25k but I found lots at circ 15k.
A we have older kids who hopefully will not want to hold with us all time we've changed our mind and are now looking at a longer term mh. If u wand bunks with overhead plenty around.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Saxon66
May 10, 2016
Norwich
Funster No
MH
CI Mizar gtl living
Update: it took 2 years but we became the owners of a 2007 CI Mizar gtl living on Friday.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back