freezing (1 Viewer)

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
is anyone else having problems with motorhome fun freezing on them?Ihad similar problems previously and switched fro firefox to chrome and deleted adobe completely from my computer its been fine for a while but now has started to freeze again get the chrome option to wait or kill

Dec 11, 2011
Nr Hastings, East Sussex
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RL
Exp
since 2010
I have a general problem with the current version of Chrome - random pages freezing and not just MHF. Having dome a quick search the general advice appears to be to try Chrome Canary - yes, canary! Apparently is the next version but still in testing. I've installed it (appears as a separate browser so you still have your original version of Chrome) and it's going well so far!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
is anyone else having problems with motorhome fun freezing on them?Ihad similar problems previously and switched fro firefox to chrome and deleted adobe completely from my computer its been fine for a while but now has started to freeze again get the chrome option to wait or kill

Fun is working fine at the moment. But be aware that Fun is very resource heavy, if you have anything stealing your bandwidth then you might get slow pages and freezing as you describe. But before you scan for malware, try clearing your browser cache it may be part corrupted, that can also be the culprit.

Lots of people (including me) having trouble - keep getting the Aw Snap! message. I think Jim is looking into it.

It's all pointing toward a Chrome issue than anything we are doing, but I'm still looking.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
No problems with the Forum on Safari, running very smooth, so I think the issue (if there is one) has to be the browser..

If I have these types of problems I clean out the browser cache, history and cookies..

easiest way is to run CCleaner and let it do it..

At the end of the everyday it's good practice to clean the browser

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back