Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
I know we like to air our views here with reference to poor service from dealers. However in this case I would like to say that the service that I have recieved from Marquis at Lee Mill Plymouth has been excellent to date. I find the answer in these matters is to develop a good rapour with the staff and spend the time discussing problems and coming to a compromise solution. Works for me:thumb:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
I have used Marquis different branches and have found them a reasonable company to deal with, it makes a change.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
I know we like to air our views here with reference to poor service from dealers. However in this case I would like to say that the service that I have recieved from Marquis at Lee Mill Plymouth has been excellent to date. I find the answer in these matters is to develop a good rapour with the staff and spend the time discussing problems and coming to a compromise solution. Works for me:thumb:

We had quite a lot of dealing with Marquis at Lee Mill a few years ago and were always, on balance, very satisfied with their service. Definitely one of the good guys.:thumb:

John

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Nothing but praise

Being newbies to motorhomes (but not to caravaning) having recently purchased a new M/H from Marquis Northampton that had a damp problem around one of the roof lights, found by Marquis when habitation check was made before we took delivery (and we were told by them before we parted with the cash).

We can only say that they have been first class as has the manufacturer in their desire to sort the problem. Marquise resealed the roof light and dried one the ceiling before we took delivery and went off to France for almost a month. We have since returning home last week received a letter from the manufacturer asking us to return the M/H for them to replace the ceiling. All this without us even asking!!

A big up to them both from us.

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
I wonder if this "good service" is down to "less money" being around, whatever it is its good for us end users.....:thumb: to both dealers

parigby

Free Member
Aug 20, 2009
Ludlow
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
20 years
Both my last two MoHomes were bought from Marquis at Northampton, and l too have found them a pleasure to deal with. Unlike some others l have had dealings with, they don't go missing when there is a problem to resolve.

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
We bought our Swift Sundance second hand from Marquis Sussex and have found Bob and all his team to be helpful and would recommend them.:Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I bought a pair of electric scissors from B&Q for only ÂŁ1 in there summer sale, there ace :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back