• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

110 liesure battery and a pair of Thule leveling blocks. Free of charge (1 Viewer)

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
I had a new 110 leisure battery fitted to the van some months ago. It was due to a complete miss diagnosis of a problem. Result is I have one perfectly good spare 110 battery sat here doing nothing. It has been periodically charged but is surplus to requirements and is getting in the way.

Also have a pair of Thule leveling ramps. They are in good usable condition but not like new. Does it matter ? They are fit for purpose..... I think I have the bag as well but not sure.

I dont want anything for them I just want the space back and am having a good clear-out.

If the person who has them wants to bung a couple of quid in the MacMillan nurses box that would be rather pleasing but no pressure to do so.

The catch ..

I cannot and will not post. Not being awkward but at this time I am so bloody busy its just not going to happen. So I wont agree or promise to do what I cant do.

Collection or I may attempt to meet up within a close proximity of Evesham. WR10.

Cheers !

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
Really interested in these Charlie please.. If they are still available but I'm just trying to work out when I could collect so if someone local is interested I will bow out.

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Sincere apologies I've just put the battery on charge and is absolutely fine but it is a 105 AH not a 110 as I mistakenly put above it is an Alphaline deep discharge series Marine/ RV 700 CCA

On the plus side I have found the rather posh case for the levelling ramps..

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
If They have gone I'm too late.
If you still have them will pop over and pick them up at time to suit you.
Let me know thanks
Bern

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Really interested in these Charlie please.. If they are still available but I'm just trying to work out when I could collect so if someone local is interested I will bow out.

Hi. It would help if you could clarify your position please as Berni109 is needing a battery for this week.

In the interests of fairness you have first option as you posted first.

Cheers .

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Hi. It would help if you could clarify your position please as Berni109 is needing a battery for this week.

In the interests of fairness you have first option as you posted first.

Cheers .

If you put @mjltigger in your post he gets an "alert"

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
pleasure doing business(?) with you.
thanks again for the free goodies.
hope we meet up some time and have longer for a chat.
bern

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
@Charlie, you are a star! Not many people would give useful stuff like that away for a donation to a charity - and such a worthy charity too.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back