Another great trip to Vanbitz (1 Viewer)

Sep 24, 2013
Torbay, Devon
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1992
At Vanbitz this week for sat dome fitting, even though roof space limited due to solar panel and air con a suitable position was found and the unit fitted to vanbitz usual high standard, many thanks to Ashley who went through all the options available to me and also many thanks to vanbitz for fitting me in at very short notice, as previous posters have said vanbitz is really the only place to go, they are the best, I have had all my vehicles fitted with strikeback alarms and 2 with sat domes, I can quite honestly say that I have in all vehicles since 1998 I have never had one false alarm, every one has worked as it should and I would never consider going anywhere else.
Don

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Yes, another big up to @eddievanbitz, they do a brilliant job. Just glad you found them open as they all bugger off on holiday anytime soon ......:whistle2:

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Just glad you found them open as they all bugger off on holiday anytime soon ......:whistle2:

They probably will, 'cos someone is due soon to complain about a reversing camera. :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Poohbear

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Worcester
Funster No
MH
Swift Lifestlye 644
Exp
June 2015
You guys are like elephants, you never forget anything do you? That is apart from remembering why you went upstairs or why you went into the kitchen or why you put the milk in the dishwasher :)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Yes, another big up to @eddievanbitz, they do a brilliant job. Just glad you found them open as they all bugger off on holiday anytime soon ......:whistle2:
Due to an Antipodean detecting water in his camera, waiting several weeks to bother to try to contact us, only to discover that we were closed for our holidays, which apparently upset him, We have decided not to close the office this August for our annual break.

Customer service, is and remains our number one priority

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
At Vanbitz this week for sat dome fitting, even though roof space limited due to solar panel and air con a suitable position was found and the unit fitted to vanbitz usual high standard, many thanks to Ashley who went through all the options available to me and also many thanks to vanbitz for fitting me in at very short notice, as previous posters have said vanbitz is really the only place to go, they are the best, I have had all my vehicles fitted with strikeback alarms and 2 with sat domes, I can quite honestly say that I have in all vehicles since 1998 I have never had one false alarm, every one has worked as it should and I would never consider going anywhere else.
Don
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We all really do appreciate the trouble people take to post remarks like these

Eddie & the team

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Due to an Antipodean detecting water in his camera, waiting several weeks to bother to try to contact us, only to discover that we were closed for our holidays, which apparently upset him, We have decided not to close the office this August for our annual break.

Get lost, you'll tell us anyfink. Ok, so which one of you forgot to renew your passport then? :whistle2::rofl:

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp

He was only a muppet Eddie, f**k him go away as usual

Poohbear

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Worcester
Funster No
MH
Swift Lifestlye 644
Exp
June 2015
Don't go yet. We're booked in next weekend for a Strikeback Growler :)

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I will HAVE to go there as my new van HAS to have an alarm and a tracker both THATCHAM that means a subscription to the monitoring company , I would have one I can track same as the moment. I will need a mortgage to pay for that lot.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back