water pump not working (1 Viewer)

N

Nobody

Deleted User
Hi guys i have a hymer 644 & water pump has stopped working dose anyone know if they have a fuse that could have blown i can find one anywhere or could it be the pump thats goosed it was all working fine last time i was out in the van any help appreciated

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
Mine recently went in Spain, if you look on the Elektroblok you will see a brown fuse with Pompe to signify it is the fuse for that item. Had mine changed at Hymer Gandia but unfortunately they only supply the Hymer branded one. Going to buy a spare when back in the UK.

Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
@haddy

When you say it's not working, is it making no noise, or is it just not pumping? Just make sure first that your dump valve hasn't operated and dumped all of your fresh water. We have had really frosty mornings lately and the valve will operate in these conditions to prevent freezing damage..

Just a thought.

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks for the quick reply I've found the problem pumps are working fine it's the little switch inside the tap that was sticking all sorted now thanks
Worth carrying a spare switch as well as a spare pump if you spend much time abroad or in remote areas.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
As a short term fix I used when we had the same problem (well similar anyway) if say the faulty tap is the kitchen (ours was) open tap nothing happens, open bathroom tap as little as possible just enough to move switch, water comes out of kitchen

dribble at worst in bathroom. Very small waste, problem sorted till it can be sorted properly

It might only work with pressurised systems though (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back