Water heater pump keeps running (1 Viewer)

Gary and Sarah

Free Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
I'm a newby
We have just come back from our first trip away in our Cheyenne 632 (2004) no problems except that the heating pump wont stop. We have disconnected it by pulling a wire off of it in case we are damaging it. Does anyone know what we've done wrong? Many thanks.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Most likely a leak somewhere.... Does not have to be a big one and could be just a loose connection.. Also if you have a screw on filter make sure that is OK..

Welcome to Fun..

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
We have just come back from our first trip away in our Cheyenne 632 (2004) no problems except that the heating pump wont stop. We have disconnected it by pulling a wire off of it in case we are damaging it. Does anyone know what we've done wrong? Many thanks.
What do you meen by heating pump? Do you meen the water pump , which is what tonka has replied, or the boiler , two different things.(y):)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
What do you meen by heating pump? Do you meen the water pump , which is what tonka has replied, or the boiler , two different things.(y):)

Good point..I am assuming a water pump.. As that's most likely and the only ones I know about.. :)

Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
I have had this problem and it's most likely a collapsed diaphragm in the dump valve which causes a small drip leak which drops the pressure enough to kick start the pump

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back