Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi all,

I am looking for a site that would be a good venue for a special type of meet in November time. Trust me you will love this one ladies and Blisters :winky:

Anyhow the site I had planned can't accomadate which is a shame due to the location and facilities that were there.

So the site need to be in the Midlands area to increase attendance opportunity,
Idealy it would have some form of entertainment for kids there or nearby, pool or park or such.

But most improtantly it would have a small hall area we could use as a get together for a night.
oh and fishing would be a bonus!!:thumb:

so if you know of a site that might fit this criteria then please let me know. There is of course the cotton arms but we are already using that twice this year :Eeek:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Dont know if this is to far from original venue,,

I have stayed there a few times,, cracking site,, paintball & Go-Karts just up the road and some good fishing to boot.. :thumb:

Link Removed

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
This one any good Paul been there a few times uptonbarn Ash& mark (CLS) use it a lot. great little venue and heated indoor pool for the kids:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
a special type of meet in November time. Trust me you will love this one ladies and Blisters :winky:

Idealy it would have some form of entertainment for kids there or nearby, pool or park or such.

It's a wet T shirt competition !! :Cool:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Dont know if this is to far from original venue,,

I have stayed there a few times,, cracking site,, paintball & Go-Karts just up the road and some good fishing to boot.. :thumb:

Link Removed

Thanks Mo but says there closed in November :Sad:

This one any good Paul been there a few times uptonbarn Ash& mark (CLS) use it a lot. great little venue and heated indoor pool for the kids:thumb:

Thanks Geo, but sadly this is the one I had planned, sadly they cant do the dates we want.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Thanks Mo but says there closed in November :Sad:

Sorry Paul,,, I did not read all of it.. :Doh:

I stayed their a few times and it "was" in the summer. :Blush:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
UptonBarn is within our reach xxxx

shame its gonna be shut, cant you pursuade them to open just for the weekend?

Could be worth a phone call?

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Are you looking for something SPECIAL - found this one and it sounds great

Lincoln Farm Park, Oxfordshire - Caravanning and Camping the 5 star way

Our two luxurious FIVE STAR TOILET FACILITIES incorporate the following:- Private
washing cubicles; A parent and baby facility; A family bathroom, including a toilet, bath and baby bath; A complete disabled toilet facility

Also provided is a launderette with washers, dryers and spinners : these facilities are built to five star hotel standards.

GAMES ROOM with Pool Table, Table Football and Electronic video games Machine.
CHILDREN'S PLAY AREA.

We have a well equipped play-area for under 5s and 5 to 12 yrs, comprising of multi-activity towers, swings and activity boards. A parent or guardian must accept responsibility for their children whilst using these facilities.

Our various selection of SUPER PITCHES provide fresh running water facilities - grey waste - and the necessary equipment for this is supplied by us. You can also connect into the Park's TV system giving BBC, ITV, CH4, CH5. We also have hard standing pitches with the necessary connections for an American Motor Home.

For our tenter's we also have a TENTERS KITCHEN which shelters a microwave, washing-up area and tables.

We also have a shop located in our reception area which is stocked with convenience foods, sweets and a small range of camping accessories. Opposite this building is a small information centre containing information of activities and entertainment in the surrounding area.

AND THERES MORE ..................

A Leisure Centre which comprises 2 indoor heated swimming pools, 2 spas, 2 saunas, children's pool & steam room (in pool 2 only), solarium, fitness suite, changing rooms, showers and toilets.

They even do private hire of the swimming pools

• Private Hire: By the hour pre booked​
  • Pool 1: £3.75 Adult, £1.75 all children​
  • Pool 2: £4.50 Adult, £1.75 all children​
  • Minimum Charge pool 1 £15 per hour​
  • Minimum Charge pool 2 £18 per hour​

Doesnt seem too pricey and with a bulk booking they may do a discount

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!